This fall on Days

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

define good, tho? Especially for a younger actress, these days? Not everyone is Heather Tom, and even an actress of her caliber is treated like an afterthought on soaps, when she should be the MAIN freaking actress on B&B and a story focal-point on regular. She's one of the better younger actresses, imo. She's only kind of iffy (IMO) when she has to play hysterical... then she comes of sort of camp. But tbh, I chalk that up to mostly B&B just slapping these past few visits together. 

Lindsey was really good, imo, after the fall. She really came into her own. When the writers started playing fast and loose w/ her character after that even still she put in good work.

• Members

That’s great you think that, next time try sharing your opinion without dismissing someone else’s as just hating for no reason. I’ve watched her work, I don’t find it pleasant or compelling or more interesting than tens of other soap actors.

• Members

I still think it was a total waste not to have Melissa Archer play Sarah and bring her back as Sarah. They have no problem bringing Kyle Lowder on as Rex. Josh Taylor playing Roman. Judi Evans playing Bonnie and Adrienne (when Bonnie was never meant to be a doppleganger of Adrienne). (Soaps also have to stop doing this, IMHO) I felt Linsey would have made an excellent Stephanie. Hennig isn't coming back. She's not who I envisioned as Sarah either. But I think she's a decent actress. I think it works in her favor she's playing a character with ties but at the same time, the show has wasted so many actresses and actors over the years. It's hard to invest, honestly.

lol. I'm used to not having the popular opinion

Please register in order to view this content

I thought it was better than the show  

Archived