Y&R: August Spoilers

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's happening. And they will somehow blame the accident on her, as well - to wash away Lily's sins. Probably, have Niel whisked ha away to some secret medical facility w/ Nate & Victor's help. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think the more likely scenario is that Nate shuffled Hilary's still-breathing body to a 'special clinic.' MiM returns after she gives birth. She can tape scenes like GT when she was in a coma until she's completed her maternity leave. 

If they really wanted to 'wash' Lily's sins, they wouldn't have had Lily run the red light. It would've been a 'pure' accident. Regardless, do we really see Lily in an orange jumpsuit? The whole story is just a bummer.

I miss MiM - she was the only current cast member who always captured my attention when she appeared on screen. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap Devon is going to fire Lily from Hamilton Winters tommorow. He is going to accuse her of trying to take Hilary's place at GC Buzz. This will be after Lily offers to help him find a new co-host.

I wonder if Tessa might end up being Mariah's new co-host.

• Members

This is wishful thinking IMO.  Mishael Morgan is NOT coming back. If Hilary comes back, it'll certainly be a recast. 

There is no need to wash Lily's sins away. Devon is written as the villain in this story with lily the heroine who needs to be saved from her dastardly unforgiving petty brother by her conquering hero husband, cane.  We are supposed to be rooting for her. 

+1. I guess it's possible that she could be offered more to return but I can't see it. The show has moved on from her and casting a new young AA female to fill the gap. 

Nate as Devon's bodyguard/goon could be a great dynamic between the cousins. 

• Members

only because Lane fans are psychotic and need to be manipulated into believing that. Anyone else watching can see through all that mess. 

i mean the fact that GT isn't a part of this story, causing scenes and kicking up mess w/ Lily leads me to believe TPTB are not trying to paint Lily as wholly "innocent" just yet. Not until Hillary's back in full-on revenge mode, imo. 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived