Y&R: August Spoilers

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i think anyone watching that isn't a Lily/Cane fan will see the story @ face value... Lily was driving, ran a red light... and as a result a woman she hated and the baby she was carrying are dead. Poor Devon! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I wish I agreed with you. Lol

It was an accident. Lily didn't mean to hurt anyone. Her own child was in the car. Devon acting like she would and did kinda makes it feel like they are strangers. Like he doesn't know her.  Even folks who despise lily know she wouldn't do that. Trust me, by the time Lily gets off for this, most of audience will be cheering for her. 

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap for tommorow's episode Devon and Neil will argue about Devon firing Lily. Neil will tell Devon she will always have a place at Hamilton-Winters. Devon will say it won't matter if she's employed or not because she's going to jail. Lily will also find out she's being arraigned on two counts of homicide and panic. Nate and Cane will also talk about Lily's situation. Neil and Nate will also try and get through to Devon but Devon will want justice.

Also, Summer will kiss Billy tommorow but he will push her away. He will tell her if she doesn't stop pursuing him he will tell Phyllis.

Summer will also tell Kyle she wants to video tape Jack and Phyllis and set them up. She wants to catch them in a romantic situation. Kyle will agree to help her to see her plan blow up in her face. They will arrange for Jack to meet with Phyllis. Jack will try and kiss Phyllis but she will push him away.

• Members

i'm not even talking about "intent" like Devon is, but strictly face value... regardless of it being an accident. It was an "accident" Lily caused. There is no getting around that. The character is tainted. On soap one death via car accident is enough to sink a character, but 2? On Lily "goody-two shoes" Winters-Ashby? Don't buy it. By the time this whole SL is done it will either be blamed on a recasted/resurrected Hillary or Shauna... just you wait and see. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

JV says Rey is a good guy with many layers, his 1st scenes r with Niktor and Nick

I gotta feeling Summers video set up will lead to nxt wks spoiler bout Summer making a shocking discovery  😎

• Members

Almost gaurantees he will be paired with Sharon to be launched for someone else. Vikki? 

And this propels Billy to sleep with summer? I see how on paper, it could cause lots of drama. But can Mal young pull it off? He seems to be pushing his checkers around the board but to what end. 

• Members

Here are spoilers from Tomorrow's day aged recap from soaps.com:

Cane is going to beg Devon to go to the hearing and ask for leniency for Lily. Devon will refuse and tell Cane that he Hope's Lily's kids have to see her in jail. Cane will swing at Devon but Nate will throw him towards the ground and diffuse the situation. Cane ends up buying five one way tickets to Austrailia.

Also, Summer and Kyle will make a bet about her getting Billy into bed. Summer will bet she will do this by the end of the month. If she wins the bet she gets Kyle's sports car, if she loses Kyle gets her.

And Jack and Phyllis will realize they were set up. Jack will apologize for the misunderstanding and tells Phyllis that Billy better treat her right.

Also, there was a clip shown for next week that show that Summer/Kyle will discover it was Nick who slept with Phyllis.

• Members

Seriously? How stupid is that plot point. Are they going to have some accelerated trial - like next week? Good grief. If they are accelerating justice - my question is why? This could be a really good umbrella type story - Hilary's friends (Jack, Phyllis, even Mariah) + Devon grieving and wanting someone to blame, the Assbys + Jill dealing with the consequences, etc. Throw in Neil, who committed several serious crimes against Hilary, trying to reconcile his issues with Hilary and keeping his family from splitting apart. 

Archived