Y&R: August Spoilers

• Members

Absolutely. It could be a lengthy trial, with many witnesses, passionate opening and closing remarks from the DA and defence, flashbacks. Then, last minute, a key witness shows up. Remember how it looked like Nick was going to be locked away for shooting Matt and Victor was able to track down Amy? That was great daytime television.

Instead, we'll get a two-day trial. Michael Baldwin with his usual jibberish, Cane whispering, "baby, don't worry," Lily's crocodile tears and everyone will feel bad, then Neil begs Devon to forgive Lily. Blah.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are some spoilers from soaps.com day ahead recap for Monday's episode.

Lily is going to talk with her family about pleading guilty. Charlie will tell Mattie that he has a plan to save Lily. Cane will tell Lily about the plane tickets.

Spoilers from SOD say that Lily will continue to try and make amends with Devon.

I wonder what type of plan that Charlie will have to try and save Lily. I also wonder if Lily will go along with Cane's plan. I think she may not want to go along with it (at least at first).

I am interested in seeing what happens in this storyline. I saw a comment that Bryton made somewhere that there are several different directions that this storyline could go.

• Members

Because, she OBVIOUSLY doesn't when to quit, or leave well enough alone.

She's so desperate to make her brother love her again, she isn't realizing that the more she presses the issue, the more resentful he's going to be toward her.  You want him to forgive you, Lily?  Give him space!

(Of course, if she did that, there'd be no damn story, so never mind.)

• Members

Likely, just another storytelling device used to make the audience side with Lily and loathe Devon for having the perceived "temerity" for not accepting Lily's apologies for causing the accident that killed his wife and kid.

Just a wild guess, seeing as though I haven't watched Y&R in quite some time now. 

• Members

Here is the new promo for next week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YRInsider/status/1028365001763876864/video/1

Summer looks really bad trying to blackmail her parents because she wants to sleep with her mother's boyfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually leaves town with her tail between her legs. I think that hardly anyone will be able to stand her if she keeps acting this way and succeeds in seducing Billy.

I also.wonder.if Lily is really going to go on the run. I wouldn't be surprised if she stayed in town and faced the music. 

And I like Neil/Ashley, too bad ED is leaving. I still wonder how Ashley will exit the show.

• Members

Given how Mal Young dispatched both J.T. and Hillary, I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley were to meet a similarly grisly fate.  (Whoever said it first was right: folks can't just leave town anymore.)

Archived