Y&R: August Spoilers

• Members

Here are some spoilers posted from soaps.com day ahead recap and daytime royalty (from the zapit2soaps.column.

Tomorrow Victoria and Nate are going to interact. He is going to sense she has emotional baggage and is going to tell her to let things out. She is going to tell him to mind his business. Later on she is going to be upset that he's Nikki's private doctor and express she doesn't trust Nate.

It looks they might be trying to start something with Nate/Victoria. I had suggested/wondered earlier if they might do something with these two.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why are they saddling Nate with Victoria's old ass? It's bad enough he has to be a black man on this show, now he's stuck with that big mouthed black hole of charisma. Ridiculous.

It's like every time a male character is remotely viable they stick him with that mop of old wet dog hair. 

• Members

I heard the rumor that they tested Vikki and Nate but ultimately passed. So that's going nowhere. I'm sure she will be paired with Rey. No rumor on this, just instinct. 

He should be so lucky to be paired with AH. He's gonna be gone within the year anyway. Might as well get as many episodes he can. He's guaranteed lead statue with her. Something he wouldn't have otherwise. 

• Members

Maybe if that rumor is true he might end up involved with the new female character Candace. I think she sounds like she might be for him.

I also.wonder.about Rey and what may happen with him. It sounds like they might try and do something with him and Sharon. Especially when the truth about Nick/Phyllis comes out.

• Members

Nick will be doing what? Fighting Jack for Phyllis? You could be right.

Either way, I see Mal moving things around. If he's giving up his beloved rom com Philly, makes me wonder if he's not trying to curry favor with his bosses. Thinking about it, Phyllis might end up with Rey. Maybe he's gonna put Rey in triangle with Phyllis and Sharon. 

Archived