Y&R: August Spoilers

• Members

the sad thing about this if it's true is that when Jordi comes on the scene and inevitably becomes a "fan fave" and starts eating into the rest of the cast's screen time they will more than likely break him and Sharon up and put him with Victoria or Sommer or some other absolute mess of an actress/character they're trying to make happen. ZZZZ

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's soaps don't think about individual characters, they think 'in' couples. 

As the spoiler suggests, Vilasuso is likely being brought on for two reasons:  (1) to grow Y&R's Latino presence on the show (perhaps a McDaniel initiative) and (2) to pair off with one of the current female characters already on the canvas (we know that Y&R has a tendency to throw all the newbies at Sharon because the actress is so versatile).

• Members

Here are some spoilers from soaps.com day ahead recap (reworded)

On tomorrow's episode Shauna is going to snap at Lily when Lily/Cane come over to the penthouse. Lily is going  to take a call from Devon and Shauna is going to tell Cane that she knows that Lily ran the red light and that Lily will get away with hit. Cane will warn Shauna to keep that information to herself.

Also, Summer will make out with Kyle to get him to reveal that her mother has slept with another man.  He will end up revealing this secret to her. And Nick will tell Sharon that he wants to plan their fall wedding and that he wants it to be a big occasion.  ( I could see some big drama happening ( and secrets coming out) at Nick/Sharon's wedding.)

• Members

Here are some spoilers from tomorrow's episode, from soaps..com day ahead recap (Reworded)

Hilary is going to have her service and everyone is going to gather at Devon's penthouse afterwards. People are going to take turns talking about how much Hilary means to them and tell stories about her. Phyllis is going to read a note that Hilary wrote before she died ,where she tells the people that were apart of her life how she wants them to live theirs going forward.

The good looking man (Mark) that Hilary was talking with before she died, will reveal that he offered her a job but she wanted to stay in GC and be with Devon and their family.  Devon is going to be testy around Nate, and will say that Hilary should have lived longer. Shauna will be upset and angry at Lily. Shauna will end up blurting out at the gathering at Devon's penthouse that Lily rant the red light and it's her fault that Hilary is dead.

• Members

It looks like just about all of the episode tomorrow will be about Hilary and how she impacted the people in her life. IT sounds good. 

I will not root for Shauna when she exposes Lily because I think that Shauna's actions helped lead to Hilary' death, (though Lily is the one that is ultimately responsible for running the red light.) I no longer care for Shauna and I think she has dragged Charlie down to some degree and will hurt other people in his family. She's been troubled from the start and Hilary wasn't really any type of mother figure or really much of a mentor to her. And I'm not sure that a grieving widowed Devon will really be able to handle hear either.

Though, I am interested in seeing the fallout  and seeing how Devon reacts, I think his reaction will be interesting. I believe he will be angry at Lily and it seems like he will be angry at Nate too. It sounds like he's mad that Nate wasn't able to do more to save Hilary. I think that Bryton will do a good job in these scenes. Hopefully he and the rest of the family will get some meaty material to play.

Archived