B&B July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

ITA - Wigole can stay behind in LA. It was appalling that B&B couldn't find something far better - I get why some actors need hair help sometimes, but it was insulting that someone so beautiful looked awful. RE was a real find for B&B, I don't get why she was erased from the canvas. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because why tell a new story when you can go back to Steffy/Liam/Hope?! Speaking of which, can we ever just get a real, vicious, no holds barred catfight between Those two desperate bitches? At least I'll get something I enjoy out of this dreck!

• Members

This is a very strange and slapdash of doing That Black Storyline™️. All three actors are dire, but I disagree that Zoe is the worst of the three. I was actually embarrassed for Courtney Hope and Heather Tom for having to keep straight faces while these guys strained to emote. It’s a shame: B&B has done their black cast dirty, but they’ve usually hired solid to excellent black actors.

• Members

At least Ronn Moss came across as sure, which made the arrogance of Ridge palpable, if not campy. These new kids are awful and to make it worse, not even eye candy! Can someone please do something about the way Emma talks?! Recasting? Drunk driving PSA?

• Members

None of this makes any sense.  If Xander is Myron's cousin (he is right?)??  Wouldn't Myron know her cousin has a British accent and wonder why he's speaking with an American one?  Or had Myron never met Xander?  LOLLL.  And Brooke/THOT meddling talking to Liam about "character" and Steffy's character.  Brooke/THOT who could never keep her legs together and has slept her way through entire families. 

• Members

It was discussed in his first scenes where Maya was present.

I think the guy playing Xander must be the worst actor they've ever had as long as I've been watching. He's really ffing cute but wow! I think he's much, much worse than the actresses playing Emma and Zoe and also much worse than the guy who played Zende.

• Members

Rome Flynn/Zende can be OK to good. The scenes he won his Emmy for were pretty solid, and he’s managing to get a lot of work post-B&B.

Xander is bad (he’s marginally better using the English accent), but the Emma girl is just jaw-dropping. There was some dialogue today that made me wonder if it was just really stilted and poorly written or if Nia Sioux’s delivery was just that awkward, and I came to the conclusion it was the latter. I feel bad for her actually. She’s not ready for this kind of role, and if Brad were doing her any favors, he’d recast her. But, then again, she’ll be out the door in a few weeks anyway for more Liam drama.

Archived