B&B July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes to all three questions. It was during the whopper of a story where Dollar Bill made Wyatt believe he was fooling around with Steffy while she was still married to Liam. Liam found out from Wyatt and he left Steffy and quickly slipped into bed with Hope. The story went on and on and on with no story movement until the wedding of Hope and Liam where Wyatt told Liam that Dollar Bill had set both of them up. Liam went back to Steffy after the birth of their child. Later Hope discovered she was pregnant with Liam's baby and was overjoyed and so was Trampy Brooke. She later told Liam she was expecting a baby.....haven't watched since....

She looks bored because Bradley has no clue what to do with her talents. She was hired and then fired and then hired and then fired and then brought back....ridiculous!

• Members

I don't recall exactly but I think he got. his marriage to Steffy annulled. I do recall the hints of a Sally/Liam pairing. Bradley has no clue on what to do with Sally. He now has her paired with Wyatt and I think they already slept together too after just truly knowing each other in one afternoon and that was before she pulled out a gun on him.....LOL......Bradley Bell truly is one hack writer.

• Members

It's more funny to me that Emma and Xander and whoever Zoe is are a replacement for other black people who were better actors that they've never been able to write for.  Why are the Avants and Myron even on the show now.  And they have Carter who can act, so can Nicole but he can't write for them.  But we have 3 teenagers so write for them even though we really don't give a shi*.  And let's let Liam decide between his women again.  He's more like his digusting father than he thinks.  Hope is a total Whore, just like her mother.  And Brooke is thrilled she's a whore and her daughter is too.  It's a blessing that you got knocked up by a married man, Hun.  Soon she'll be able to go back to her Stallion, the greatest love of his life, $Bill.  Other than Katie.  Oh, and other women like Quinn who gave him better sex.  And Steffy.  She was also the greatest love of his life.  But keep the family together, unless it's himself.  This show is the total dregs.  It's comedy for me to see how they cannot remember day to day what happened.  And I always liked Hope....but she really is a total awful Whore.  At least Steffy has been who she is.  The steadfast honorable clean Hope is a total Whore.  Crazy Pam got that much correct. 

• Members

IMO, Liam is currently the worst person in the Hope/Liam/Steffy saga. He's mostly to blame for the situation him, and the women are in. If he could have just managed to be alone for even a week, then they wouldn't be in this situation. But he continues to be flaky, and care mostly about himself.

He hastily tells Steffy he is getting annulment from her (though she kept insisting she hadn't messed with Bill again.), Then on the same day he makes that decision is sleeping, and proposing to Hope. And even brings up the idea of them giving Kelly a sibling. Then he rushes to do a quickie wedding with Hope, has it called off and then after Kelly is born is quickly proposing to Steffy again.Now that Hope's pregnant, he wants to say he's not in a position to get married to get Steffy. Though, he was willing to marry Hope when Steffy was heavily pregnant. 

Please register in order to view this content

He is to mostly to blame for this messy situation all three of them are in. He's very flaky and self-absorbed and likes to have both women wanting him. I wish some of the other characters would call him out on his behavior.

• Members

+1

You are so right about the whores on this show.

Btw, why is the computer-related stuff on this show from the 1980s? Those comments to Hope that are supposedly threats could not look more fake and unrealistic.

There’s no time, no date, no avi, no name with any comment. The graphics look like an 8 year old created them. When Liam showed off his website last week, I laughed out loud because it was so bad.

It would also help if he was called out by the two women he knocked up and treats like crap. 

Archived