Taoboi

B&B July 2018 Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, Taoboi said:

bb-sally.jpg?auto=compress&crop=top&fit=

Since no one else had...well...discuss!!! :)

Do we have to? :lol:

Sally deserves so much better than Wyatt. I can't believe the way Brooke and Hope are being written as such desperate scheming ho's lol. 

The above.  Brooke is still the slut from the Valley and wants her daughter to be one too.  Does anyone notice that Hope slept with Liam while he was still married = Ho. 

And yawn.  How long until we find out it's Bill and Justin as the stalker on Hope's website, because he knows Liam will want to rescue her, and it extends his work at Forrester, and being a constant walking stalking penis didn't work so thus the apology to Steffy, and the website will keep him from being at home.  Yawn.

Are we supposed to like anything right now? And when are they just going address that Hope is a conniving, manipulative, desperate bitch? Sally loses all points for being involved with Wyatt and Liam. Jeez. There is really nothing to like. Don't even have me mention Mushmouth Barber and the Phony Foreigner!

Edited by SteelCity

And half the people at Forrester are never at the office, and they're there on a National Holiday until 9 PM to see the fireworks?  LOLLL. 

I think the storyline idea for Liam and Steffy and Hope is great. The execution will be lacking as per usual but the set up has been good so far.

9 hours ago, Markjeh said:

I think the storyline idea for Liam and Steffy and Hope is great. The execution will be lacking as per usual but the set up has been good so far.

Seriously, this soap is the shits. Liam and Hope are now having a baby?? Lawd Bradley Bell is the worst writer ever!

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Seriously, this soap is the shits. Liam and Hope are now having a baby?? Lawd Bradley Bell is the worst writer ever!

What's so bad about it?

31 minutes ago, Ponds said:

Sheesh....what's good about it.  This crap has been going in circles for the last 5 years.

Exactly. I don’t know why anyone would want to see the same characters break up one day and then marry a week later — over and over.

I’ve never seen a show where everyone is thirsty to be IN DEEP DEEP LOVE every minute. No one believes that it’s possible to be single and happy. Oh, and a frickin baby has to come with every relationship.

Ingo Redemacher  looks bad with the buzz cut. He needs a better hairstyle, and should also eat a sandwich while he’s at it. 

The insta-romance between Wyatt and Sally makes me gag. Of course, it’s not as bad as the interns’ romance, which makes me want to throw things at Brad Bell. They’re Disney rejects without an ounce of chemistry. 

It would be nice if Sally and Wyatt were just fwb. I don't need these characters jumping from relationship to relationship. Let them have fun! Do they ever enjoy the Los Angeles nightlife?! Or all the resources at their disposal? I guess they spend all their disposable income on weddings.

I’m sure going out to nightclubs would stretch the show’s meager budget, but I suppose the restaurant set could be repurposed.

Another new character.  I give her until the end of summer, max.