Days: July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Why is Julie Berman "a primadonna" if she didn't get along with Josh Duhon who was very talented but allegedly a nightmare to deal with and hasn't done soaps since? Why is the onus on her for his behavior? Is it because he has a penis and is under the age of 45?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I work in a hospital and this show drives me nuts. No person who works in healthcare puts an envelope with a patient's name on it face up in front of another patient or leaves any kind of confidential papers in an unsupervised room where a patient could have access to it. UGH. I know I shouldn't expect realism on this show but it annoys me when people have to be stupid like this in order to make a story work.

Also, Jen and Eric are so boring together.

• Members

Isn't it odd that we've met John Black's son but none of the rest of his family? 

While Will is trying to restore his memory, John the Priest/Spy/Jewel thief/Alamain heir/non-Alamain heir has never had a sibling or even a cousin?  Why did John loose the motivation to remember his own background?  Hasn't a family member seen John in a newspaper after one of the many times he saved Salem and his country and thought to befriend him on Facebook?  How could he would get a driver's license or a credit card given that he didn't know his own last name for most of his 30's?  I really just want one soap to tell the story of what its like to return from the dead and then try to buy property or apply for a non-spy job.

• Members

I think the closest that we ever got in the past was John getting briefly entangled with an ex-wife/lover of his back in 1992 but the story bombed badley and the show never picked it back up. John's past has been changed too many times to even count anymore so perhaps that's why he lost motivation altogether? 

Archived