Jump to content
victoria foxton

Days: July 2018 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

I enjoyed today's  show. I actually lol'ed at the way that Chandler/WIll was looking and acting when he found out that Sonny had agreed to marry Leo "AKA" Matthew Cooper. I thought how he was acting when he was trying to stop Sonny from doing that and confronting Leo/Matthew about his past was funny. 

 

Also, I don't really feel bad for Kate for being between a rock and hard place when it comes to the situations with the lawsuit and Chad taking over Titan. She put herself in this position when she decided to hurt Sonny by taking over Vivian's plan to frame him for sexual harassment. She shouldn't have done that.

Edited by xtr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just pray 🙏Ron doesn't do A Weekend at Bernie's with Leo/Matthew. But then again that might be funny to goof. Leo/Matthew was just a bad plot point. Which will probably lead to Wilson's reunion. 

Edited by victoria foxton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so over every boring story on this show. Seriously, another accidental death? What is this, four in six months?! This [!@#$%^&*] is tired and there's literally no one to root for. Wit can't Days just be a good show?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First...why are Will and John wearing long sleeves during summer? And John even had a jacket on....lol.

 

The Leo stuff was terrible bad.....thank gawd I have my novela because Ron's writing is dreadful.

Edited by Soapsuds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's times like the Will/Sonny/"Leo" mess when I think DAYS is being unwatchable on purpose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Khan said:

It's times like the Will/Sonny/"Leo" mess when I think DAYS is being unwatchable on purpose. 

You mean being written unwatchable on purpose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Khan said:

It's times like the Will/Sonny/"Leo" mess when I think DAYS is being unwatchable on purpose. 

All four of the gay characters are really annoying, especially Will and the grinning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteelCity said:

All four of the gay characters are really annoying, especially Will and the grinning

 

Seriously.  Chandler grinned through practically that entire scene with Sonny and Leo. As bad as the writing was, he cemented it as RUINED.

 

I just cannot believe someone doesn’t tell him to knock it off. What an awful actor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

 

Seriously.  Chandler grinned through practically that entire scene with Sonny and Leo. As bad as the writing was, he cemented it as RUINED.

 

I just cannot believe someone doesn’t tell him to knock it off. What an awful actor.

Oh please...Sonny's trying to emote was horrible. Ron keeps giving him these scenes he can't pull off and Leo's bugged eyed acting and him lunging at Will was downright embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Oh please...Sonny's trying to emote was horrible. Ron keeps giving him these scenes he can't pull off and Leo's bugged eyed acting and him lunging at Will was downright embarrassing.

Sonny 🐻  flinging the aging prostitute like a rag doll was funny. Where were Vic, Maggie and the Kiriakis household staff? While all that was happening? 

Edited by victoria foxton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

 

Seriously.  Chandler grinned through practically that entire scene with Sonny and Leo. As bad as the writing was, he cemented it as RUINED.

 

I just cannot believe someone doesn’t tell him to knock it off. What an awful actor.

Seriously. I'm not sure why she director won't tell him that he needs to stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

\Where were Vic, Maggie and the Kiriakis household staff? While all that was happening? 

 

They were too overcome with the giggles to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×