Days: July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed today's  show. I actually lol'ed at the way that Chandler/WIll was looking and acting when he found out that Sonny had agreed to marry Leo "AKA" Matthew Cooper. I thought how he was acting when he was trying to stop Sonny from doing that and confronting Leo/Matthew about his past was funny. 

Also, I don't really feel bad for Kate for being between a rock and hard place when it comes to the situations with the lawsuit and Chad taking over Titan. She put herself in this position when she decided to hurt Sonny by taking over Vivian's plan to frame him for sexual harassment. She shouldn't have done that.

• Members

I am so over every boring story on this show. Seriously, another accidental death? What is this, four in six months?! This [!@#$%^&*] is tired and there's literally no one to root for. Wit can't Days just be a good show?!!

• Members

First...why are Will and John wearing long sleeves during summer? And John even had a jacket on....lol.

The Leo stuff was terrible bad.....thank gawd I have my novela because Ron's writing is dreadful.

• Members

Seriously.  Chandler grinned through practically that entire scene with Sonny and Leo. As bad as the writing was, he cemented it as RUINED.

I just cannot believe someone doesn’t tell him to knock it off. What an awful actor.

Archived