Y&R June 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

I haven't watched since the day before the episode when Nick decided to go with arbitration. And I don't miss it. I'm not angry and not terribly sad. I was angry at Maria Bell, Pratt, and Sally Sussman after her second interview (where she said she lied in her first interview), but now I'm done. I had watched from day 1. Victor going after Christian and now MM being treated the way she was (I just read the interview) just ended it for me. This is a huge accomplishment Y&R, for whoever is making these decisions. There is so much good writing and drama on TV nowadays. I really don't understand why Y&R has been held back from being stellar. *shrugs* I'm letting it go.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The FFWD button got a work out with Lily and whispering Cane trying to be sexy today. 

Arturo has an apartment! 

Summer's gang. Who are they? Friends from work? Old high school buddies? Talk about random.

• Members

I don't think that was Arturo's place.  Prolly his sisters.  He needs a better pairing than Abby, unless they are recasting.  The only person MO has even a little chemistry is with ED.  And even then, it's almost nonexistent.

WTF is Cane's problem with Jack?  The story sucks, but the way he's so defensive is weird and completely unjustified.  Sombitch.  Good for Neil calling him out on his bullshit.

This show is a chore to watch.

• Members

+1

OT, but seeing DG on TPIR grates on my damn nerves as much as his character does.  He's always so fuckin smug, I want to sucker punch his ass.

Back on topic, there's not much to say about today's episode other than the volume of boxes of [!@#$%^&*] delivered to Victoria's office is 

Please register in order to view this content

The wind went out of Y&R's sails when JT was covered in dirt. 

• Members

is it me, or did Cane act like he was still Phillip?

I'm wondering this, as crazy as this sounds......what if VICTOR is the one who sent Vikki tha message, trying to frame Nick in the long run so he can keep Christian and have Nick banned from seeing the boy or Victor will drop the hammer and send Nick to prison of corporate espionage?

Archived