Days: March 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tuned in to see the wedding fallout.

Can I just say that Doug and Julie are LOVE. Watching their scenes as Julie is trying to get ordained are just a great example of how great actors can turn simple moments into gold.

• Members

The disadvantage of the long lead time in filming is that if there is anything spark worthy that appears when you film something.. it will take a long time to adjust story unlike the old days where you could adjust it faster (i.e. Stefan/Chloe having chemistry when he first came on... yet he's all into Gabigail.. when the story should have started shifting to focus on the potential for those two).

I forgot about the Kim DID story back in 1992... Sheri Anderson crafted most of the story since she was head writing during that period.

• Members

I'm shocked - shocked! - that Ron may write yet another story in which a man 'reluctantly' or unwittingly sleeps with or outright violates a mentally ill woman (who's already partnered, because they're never actually single) with multiple personalities.

• Members

Okay...way to kill Friday's momentum. LOL!!!

Watching TUESDAY and I have to pick...

...due to work schedule and working on a new writing project, I fell behind on watching DAYS. Back at NYE Brady and Eve had started their cat and mouse. She's been back since Halloween. And now we are into March and they appear to be in the same spot. I found their scenes today jarring. I guess I expected more advancement. 

Still loving nuCiara, but I don't like she was propping Rafe. I would think she would be trying to find her mother.

ETA: Speaking of missed opportunities, they should have gone there with Brady v Eric. It seems like they are having random scenes again, but that momentum post-Nicole leaving was lost. This show could really use some rivalry going on. 

And GV...yum. lol. Though that changes from scene to scene. 

• Members

YW, Skylover.

SOOOO this is the Gabby.

Uh...while I don't like the idea of RC doing another DID story that is sure to be a doozy...unpopular opinion, but I thought she did a good job with the change.  Cuz Abby sure does not sashay around with sass like that. And I loved the idea of an alter running around the Dimera manison using its many trapdoors. That one scene in Wednesday episode was a hoot. 

Still...I think the flow has been killed from last week. I do like that it is still there...being a B plot which isn't too bad. It is still airing. 

However does that make the A plot at the moment JJ/Lani/Eli/Gaby? Andre murder appears to be C plot and has morphed into the DID story if anything. In any case, not sure how I feel about that quad. It had promise the last time I watched. But now...it is uneven.

Archived