Soapsuds

Days: March 2018 Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Dr Neil Curtis said:
  Hide contents

Is Abby other alter name Dr. Laura. My closed captioning keep saying Laura’s name. 

There is three of them?.....Ugh.......she can barely do one let alone two and three......

12 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

rZedDZJ.png

LOVE.

I think it's time for RC to go for it going by comments. It sounds like he's giving them the Brad/Felix/Lucas treatment.

Ciara looked gorgeous in the wedding scenes on Friday, she has beautiful eyes. Loved when she was threatening Clare to keep schtum, also, 

The only interesting thing about Claire telling Hope that Rafe cheated  was Julie irrationally attacking Gabi. Loved all the shade Jen threw at Sami via her argument with Eric. How i wish Claire would've punched Ciara. Instead of Ciara punching Claire. Don't care about Rope at all. How i miss the Hope of the 80's😞. At least this episode was lively. Something Days doesn't do very well.

Edited by victoria foxton

Was anyone else annoyed on Friday when Doug and Julie were talking about Hope getting married like she was a young woman and this was her first wedding with her soulmate and man of her dreams? Lawd. Stop forcing Rope on me! lol

Just now, KMan101 said:

Was anyone else annoyed on Friday when Doug and Julie were talking about Hope getting married like she was a young woman and this was her first wedding with her soulmate and man of her dreams? Lawd. Stop forcing Rope on me! lol

This kind of behavior always bugs me on soaps. Like when characters are shocked, just shocked I tell you, when people return from the dead when it happens so often. It’s like the past never really happened.

Just now, Faulkner said:

This kind of behavior always bugs me on soaps. Like when characters are shocked, just shocked I tell you, when people return from the dead when it happens so often. It’s like the past never really happened.

Oh I know lol! I hate that too. They've been a bit more self aware under Ron.

A few days behind....saw Wed and thought it was good with "Gabby" and Vivian. The good thing about Thursday's show was shirtless Tripp.:wub: I still have Friday's show to watch before I get into Monday's.

Spoiler

Waiting patiently for next week when Will and Paul lock lips. I am assuming it's mutual this time since it is a spoiler. Will has been the one kissing Paul the other times.

Edited by Soapsuds

I was cheering Julie on. Gabi and her boring family have overstayed their welcome. Furthermore, Jenn slayed hard going after Sami. Eric was only protecting his sister, but he was clearly in the wrong.  

Edited by Winchester91