Days: March 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Since they film nine months in advance and script further out then that.. if the show ever did get cancelled, would they have enough time to tie up everything and write a smashing finale?  Port Charles was cancelled in 2003 during the shows break from filming so the show couldn't resolve any of the cliffhangers.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Congrats Days.  I'm not excited about the current stories since January but I have to say the production team put out a concerted effort on a shoe string budget from July to Dec (when Carlivati's material started airing) to right the ship. I think they blew the budget during those six months which is why that last three have been lackluster (no big star power other than TC coming on board) and endless flashbacks as filler which makes each episode cheaper to produce. But hopefully they'll get back on track and have some fun in store.

• Members

I'm glad she and Doug have taken a break from the cruise scene for sure.  Soaps need these older characters meddling and stirring the pot. That's why I love Maggie. She was insufferable for awhile, but she's still the maternal and moral presence every soap needs.

• Members

I still can't believe how great Bill Hayes look. The man will turn 93 this year and his acting is still very nice. I remember the last few years of Frances Reid, she wasn't in such a good shape.

Older characters are needed. DAYS can use Julie and Maggie to be perfect matriarchs.

Abby's second alter Dr. Laura has made her first appearances

Please register in order to view this content

Is Abby's entire DID story going to take place in Steffy Jr ugly bed room? They're no really high stakes in Andre's murder. We all know nothing is going to happened to Gabi. I do love DA Trask and Julie giving Gabi hell. I'm not really into Eve & Brady's story.  I'm glad Eve turned the tables on Brady. It would've been nice if John & Marlena were at Brady's wedding. At least Paul was there. Erika Slezak. Anna Holbrook and Bree Williamson were mesmerizing in their DID stories. MM is god awful. Since Days is done on the cheap we can't see AbbyGabby in different settings. Not that would help this clunker. Sonny has become intolerable is time for her to go. 

• Members

I will agree Anna Holbrook and Erika Slezak were wonderful with the alter story.. but Bree Williamson???  She wasn't horrible, but not on the same level as the other two.

Is it just me, but does it seem to other people that Ron C is big on the twists, plot point moving from A to B.. but lacks the ability to show the build-up?  What made Abby break into DID?  Was there an event, or was it something she kept hidden?  I mean I think since Abby's fatal attraction/crush on Austin back in 2011/2012... we all knew Abby wasn't playing with a full deck... or will it be tied to that period of time where Abby vanished when Kate Mansi left and before MM started?  

• Members

I haven't seen today's episode but they need to end the Andre murder mystery. Why drag it on when everyone knows Abby did the crime. Why take this to trail with Gabi? Let Salem find out that Abby is Gabby and end this boring murder mystery.  Eve and Brady...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived