GH February 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgie appeared for one scene with Maxie at her home. Even though i don't care about Woodpile he got a nice send off. The writers did laid it on thick about what a great uncorrupted cop he was. Spinelli & Amy screeching out Danny Boy was awful. At the end of the episode Maxie watches as Georgie takes her beloved Woodpile to soap heaven.

• Members

Getting caught up and I'm on 2/2...this Ava not being allowed to be in Avery's life bullshit has to stop. Sonny has murdered HOW MANY PEOPLE and somehow Ava is the scum of the earth that can't even hold her damn daughter without it being a thing. That's the stuff that makes me hate this damn show.

• Members

Its not so much that Sonny is a murderer because Ava is as well, and when she came on the scene, Ava was consistently shooting folks.  The problem is Sonny is not better and he was declared unfit TWICE!  Ava had physical custody and then offscreen Sonny was granted custody (I'm sure Benard intervened because he made sure Morgan was not the father of that kid).  Also, when TIIC finally decide that Ava is a bad ass and not some sap looking for love in all the wrong places, she will posse up and go get her damn kid from that disgusting grease ball!  

• Members

I thought Nathan's funeral was nice, though I could've done without Danny Boy at the end. And I'm glad that Maxie is going to blame Lulu.

The rest of the show is a snooze. I've said it before but I'm SO tired of Carly and Jason having the same conversation every time they're in scenes together. We get it, Carly. Jason needs to go fight for Sam and Sam is lying to herself about being happy with Drew. Enough already.

Crazy Nelle? YAWN.

Sonny getting MORE story with Mike being back? Come on. Nobody is here for this.

The worst of all is this Franco nonsense. Absolutely nobody cares that he pushed Drew down the stairs when he was like 4 years old. It's ridiculous and I don't get how it's even a story.

Archived