Y&R November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Good lord that under 40 set is the PITS. I have a strong dislike for all 4 of the guys you listed and I’ve never clicked with the guy currently playing Noah as the one time they tried to give him some meaty material he completely BOMBED.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm always so confused when people here rave about him. They've tried giving him several meaty stories and love interests and he's flopped with every one, at this point its obvious he is the problem. He looks the same age as JM and has 0 charisma or ability to carry any storylines by himself. I wish they would recast before the character officially can't be played as a 20 something anymore because there is still potential, just not with him playing the part.

• Members

B&B's Spectra building demolition after effects are far and away better done that The Underground bullshit.  Say what you will about the story itself, but the scenes inside the building after Bill Pushed The Button are very well done, and it is setting up several story possibilities.  Can't say the same about TU.

Archived