Y&R November 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's convenient to push his back story. Their scenes have sexual undertones. I wouldn't be surprised if this is just some lovers' spat and they fall into bed next month. Mal discussee the "heat" between them and described their story as "passionate" and "keeping each other on their toes" in the fall previews. I don't get that this is some permanent falling out or that their "romance" is over. 

But I get what you're saying. They gave Hilary self respect. I'll take it. Lol

Don't get that either. Hilary took on Victor but she begs and cowers before Victoria. 

• Members

Why Hilary is coming for Jordan now, I have no idea.  Has it been explained the reason she's looking into his past all of sudden?  And it will be interesting to see if they develop an actual friendship between her and Phyl or if it was just a plot point to support her snooping. 

MA's line delivery is 

Please register in order to view this content

Has Chelsea interacted a lot with the Winters?  Today was the first time I recall her spending any significant amount of time talking to Neil in particular but the way the scenes were written, they were buddy-buddy.

Not a fan of the montages.  By the end of the show though, it was nightfall so I guess tomorrow will be Wednesday in Genoa City...

• Members

Jordan just claimed to be meticulous about his business then proceeds to leave his cellphone behind?

Please register in order to view this content

Well, that was a contrived set up.

And I expect him to have copies in the Cloud. If he doesn't, I'll know this show is still living in the early '00s.

Phyllis should 'hit it and quit it' with Jordan. That would be consistent with the character though.

So are Billy and Cane the new Odd Couple?

Marla Adams is the MVP.

• Members

Omg Mals YR made the cable top 150 again on Monday. This shows quick turnaround has been nothing short of miraculous. Im literally in tears here crying. Mals Young and the Restless will be here for a long time to come 

YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, TPOP7:00 PM60. 0.05. 525,000

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-6-2017.html

Archived