September GH Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a whole, the interview was pretty darn insightful. Jean went through her entire career in soaps, including her mentorship under Claire Labine and Agnes Nixon. one of sosp digest's best pieces in a while. Curiously, however, Jean wasnt asked very much about her yr time, which was some of her best work, particularly the comebacks of adam and phyllis. All in all though. it reads like Jean considers GH to be the pinnacle of ber career--the actors have ben VERY supportive of her personally. she getsthem on a fundamental level

• Members

Dear no one is asking for special treatment, but as long time poster's there should be consideration, we shouldn't have to put up with a troll. Yes some respond to him, but overall this shouldn't be something anyone on this board should have to tolerate. It's gone on way too long.

Anywho, I want to know why the hack "writers" write crap like this then say "oh we went too far with them" WELL DUH idiot's, ya think? Why not take that into consideration when writing this stuff?

• Members

I don't know J-bro. I do know that the complaints about him annoy me MUCH more than he does.

Do I agree with his posts? Almost never. However, that doesn't mean he's a troll. He doesn't attack other posters even when he's attacked, and he doesn't make fun of others' opinions. I know what trolling looks like, and that ain't it.

You shouldn't have to tolerate his posts? No one is forcing you to tolerate anything. Just scroll on, for God's sake. 

• Members

Another thread about Jonny where people can't stop talking about how much they hate talking about his posts. There are worse things than being repeating yourself all and having a (very!) different opininion than the majority of posters on the SON soap board.

Let's say Jonny is banned. What is next? Will the people who love picking fights and are very rude to the others be the next to go? And then? The Marcy Walker-rape guy? 

• Members

This is the most I've talked about a blocked troll in years, as opposed to having to live with him derailing every single thread, or watching people actively engage him and waste pages upon pages. All of which, yes, is one of several clear definitions of trolling.

And yes, I am all in favor of the board doing something, anything to even slightly discipline some of its obvious trolls and mental patients. And yes, that includes the rape guy. I am wholeheartedly in favor of disciplining the rape guy. If you aren't and you like posting in a madhouse which is at least 50% idiots and creeps, more power to you. I find it sad that we apparently have less moderation than anonymous boards.

Disciplining me is not a threat. I don't give a shît. Go for it. Do it. But if you do me you can do the trolls and rape creeps first.

• Members

What he does is exactly what a troll does.

You talking about this is also the same as people bitching about him. So save the lecture.

This isn't an "we disagree with him so we want him gone mob mentality". Plenty of us disagree on a regular basis and we co-exist just fine.

• Members

Yeah, I'm not watching regularly. Ned and Olivia are just light fun, I could use some of that about now. Laura is still with Spence.  Well, I don't mind Amy/Maxie's story, but I can't stand the actor who plays Nathan. Plus I think they should have defied some stereotypes and let there be a little attraction between Amy/Nathan, if not an actual affair.

• Members

Again Errol.and Toups asked not to bring this up. I feel.Vee should be suspended for contuinly intigating drama and also for not respecting Mods here.  U are comparing ny love for Jean/Shelly the same as someone who said he had AIDS. Create your own board and make your own rules. Maybe its time for u to part ways from this board. I see Vee rude to many other posters here.

Archived