September GH Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
1 hour ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Shelly Altman said GH is a bag of treats for the fall. It will have romance, intrigue and suspense. What do u all hope Shelly accomplishs for the fall?

She will most certainly continue the successful story model that she created with Jean. Im verybmuch looking forward to what Shelly will do with Laura. Its an exciting time to be a GH viewer. I can honestly say that i cant wait to watch my recording of the show when i get home everyday. 

• Members
17 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

ABC is very happy with GH and Shellys vision for the show. Jean is no longer quoting in interviews ifs Shellys show. Mid October Jeans name officially dissapears.

ABC is "Happy" with GH until they can find something that will cost less and be more profitable to them 

Edited by John

• Members

Here is a note to the EP (Valentini/Varni)and writers (Jean/Shelley/ETC)

If You want fans to embrace yur show you dont remove a character like Hayden who you made a Webber and could tie her for decades. Then to add insult to injury you dont kill off her baby in a letter to finn.

Easton & Budig sold those scenes but its a waste of what could have been

You have cut Dillon and that makes no sense

For what Steve Burton

Billy Miller was a better jason than Burton has been in decades

Dont put all your eggs in this return GH its gonna fail

EDITED: Hayden lied about Baby. Still Pregnant

Edited by John

• Members
3 minutes ago, John said:

Here is a note to the EP (Valentini/Varni)and writers (Jean/Shelley/ETC)

If You want fans to embrace yur show you dont remove a character like Hayden who you made a Webber and could tie her for decades. Then to add insult to injury you dont kill off her baby in a letter to finn.

Easton & Budig sold those scenes but its a waste of what could have been

You have cut Dillon and that makes no sense

For what Steve Burton

Billy Miller was a better jason than Burton has been in decades

Dont put all your eggs in this return GH its gonna fail

Hayden was NOTHING to GH, just another useless character played by a pet.  There were plenty REAL legacy characters Frank could have brought back.  And why are folks making a bigger deal of Hayden than Dillon?  

Easton and his 17 damn characters and Budig were not needed on GH for anything.  The real tragedy is that he's sticking around.  

• Members
3 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

I agree that Burton can't carry GH ratings on his own.  What GH needs is edgier more engaging story where the vets are figured in prominently.  You know.  The same damn thing everyone around here has been saying for two or more years now.

it's so Funny Days was so boring now Ron has made Days enjoyable to watch. I dont like everything but its fun to watch

GH OTOH is BORING 

Edited by John

• Members
1 hour ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Budig axing was strictly budgetary. They needed money for Burton that makes sense.

Can't need money that badly when Howarth, Devry, Stafford, Stewart, etc are still employed when they don't need to be.  Please stop blaming Burton on the axing of a [!@#$%^&*] nobody!