June 26-30, 2017: Y&R/GH/DAYS Up In Women 18-49 Demo

Toups

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH numbers are not scary they went down 7,000 only u would overexaggerate. Soapsuds wait until Shelly Altman flys solo and takes flight. Hearing her pitch for 2 Jasons story knocked everyone out. She has fresh contemporary ideas for GH

DAYS is stablizing which is nice glad to see that. We have two weeks until Rons writing starts. It took 6 months to get out of Dena hell.

• Members

GH
Monday: 1.74/2,400,000
Tuesday: 1.77/2,489,000
Wednesday: 1.86/2,582,000
Thursday: 1.69/2,369,000
Friday: 1.70/2,319,000

The story has been done before and I am sure the story will fail. It's such a lame gimmick.

• Members

Wow, ok now I'm going to make a prediction: Sally will be released when her 1 year contract is up in Sept/Oct, which means we'll see her stories until December.  Why would CBS/Sony hold on to her at this point.  She has been flying solo for months since Thomson was fired and the show gets worse by the day.  Cut your losses.  And we can see why Passanante retired. The writing was on the wall. ABC needs to make another last ditch effort to get some traction with the ratings.  So they're bringing Burton back,  and cleaning house of the expensive set pieces (Budig and I'm sure Easton will go). Cut Stafford and West too (their characters were ruined long ago).  My second prediction is that Valentini will depart at the end of his contract in the fall, and Phelps will replace him.  

• Members

The big Sonny and Carly reunion didn't skyrocket GH's numbers? Watching them go back and forth every single day over and over again didn't have viewers rushing home to watch GH? Hearing the same dialogue from these two for the millionth time wasn't ratings gold?

I'm shocked!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Oh dragon 8 years ago when ratings for everything was much higher. U are comparing numbers to pre hula, netflix and amazon.

Sally will probably exit in September it makes sense. Her ratings have been the worst YR ratings in 10 years. As far as Frank exiting GH. I do know he signed a multi year contract last year. He won the emmy. The only way i see JFP returning is if Burton insisted on it 

• Members

The "Sally will exit in September" people know nothing. They just make stuff up. 

Jonnysboro is AWESTRUCK by daytime Emmy winners, but that NEVER mattered when it came to holding a job.

Steve Burton is in a position to insist on who gets the job of executive producer? LMFAO

I'm also LMAO at posters who trash everything on daytime and then say JFP is returning.

• Toups changed the title to June 26-30, 2017: Y&R/GH/DAYS Up In Women 18-49 Demo
  • Errol unpinned this topic

Archived