Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MM and Eric Braeden are excellent scene partners. MM has easily become my favorite actress on the show and honestly I mainly only watch for Hilary and the Abbotts.

The Sharon rehab has been great but I do need to see her do a little more.

• Members

Since Ms LeBlanc is getting so ballsy they should reboot that cancer story and make it lethal this time.

Seems like they are about to use Hilary/GC Buzz to get the Newman storyline some juice. Braeden was very complimentary of Mishael Morgan during his book press tour so I'm not surprised they found a way to get her in that orbit.

I don't get the way they've written the Juliet and Hilary's relationship. All of this sudden antagonism was not needed and ruined what could be a great friendship

Cane is trash for trying to back out of the baby's life. Those last scenes with Lily telling him he couldn't abandon his child were probably the best acting work CK & DG have done the entire story

Gina Tognoni is being so wasted 

Please register in order to view this content

but that backside was looking delectable in the bathing suit 

Abby is my favorite Newman child now .I loved her going in on Vicki and Nick remains an annoying bum piece of garbage

• Members

I'm torn. For me CLB has become part of the shows fabric.  At the same time he must be expensive and he really doesn't do a whole lot on the show. Maybe it really is time to let go of the Fisher/Baldwins all together.  I'd miss Gloria more than Michael.

• Members

Understandable; however, I don't see CLB/Michael being the fabric of the show. I always thought it was foul to make him so righteous given his heinous past. Had be been written more like Jack (DAYS) or Roger (GL), who constantly felt grief for their actions, I'd might accept him more. Same with Kevin too. 

I just feel like the Fisher/Baldwin clan needs to go, and Lauren needs to be set free. Leslie needs to emerge as the primary legal beagle character on this show. 

• Members

^ Those scenes of him tunneling through the walls to get to Chris, Lord have mercy . I'll never forget that and I don't believe people change that much unless mental illness or drugs were involved.  They did have him expressing remorse pretty frequently when he was dating Chris

Please register in order to view this content

if not so much in recent years.  I won't miss Kevin and in the end Michael (and obviously Gloria) is expendable too.

Archived