KMan101

Big Brother 19

KMan101   

Everyone on Twitter is all thrilled that it's all newbies. I am too, but it's 16 people. They could easily add 2 vets to make it 18 or 4 to make it 20 ... just saying ... but I hope it stays all newbies

The age range is better. Not the most diverse but not the worst we've had. They could still do better in the diversity department.

And Ramses fills the token spot for two, the black guy and the gay guy. Because of course he does.

Looks like Justin from BBOTT has a restaurant: http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/new-7th-ward-restaurants-open-in-old-shipping-containers/447125993

Edited by KMan101

Cheap21   
18 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

And Ramses fills the token spot for two, the black guy and the gay guy. Because of course he does.

its shady that they list him with the females but then keep all the men seperate

Just now, Soapsuds said:

They still show this crap?

I've always prefered The Amazing Race; at least you get to see new places and have a shot at more money

Soapsuds   
Just now, OLTL #1 fan said:

I've always prefered The Amazing Race; at least you get to see new places and have a shot at more money

I stopped watching after Dr. Will Kirby's season which was season 2....LOL

Amazing Race is better but the ones I don't want to win always do....LOL

Just now, Soapsuds said:

I stopped watching after Dr. Will Kirby's season which was season 2....LOL

Amazing Race is better but the ones I don't want to win always do....LOL

still better than being stuck in a house w/ a big of a-holes for period of time

Soapsuds   
1 minute ago, OLTL #1 fan said:

still better than being stuck in a house w/ a big of a-holes for period of time

That's why I stopped watching it. And JC gets on my nerves as host....LOL

Soapsuds   
Just now, OLTL #1 fan said:

Phil Keoghan is nice to look at 

phil-keoghan-amazing-race-29.jpg

I had a crush on him when he first started on FX channel. I use to love Spencer Garbett on the channel too. I first saw him on Star Search. Too bad he committed suicide. He had so much going for him.

01-Spencer-Garbett-Undergear-Orange-Tact

2 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I had a crush on him when he first started on FX channel. I use to love Spencer Garbett on the channel too. I first saw him on Star Search. Too bad he committed suicide. He had so much going for him.

01-Spencer-Garbett-Undergear-Orange-Tact

Phil was on FX?

Soapsuds   
4 minutes ago, OLTL #1 fan said:

Phil was on FX?

Yes, when they showed Wonder Woman and other classic shows. When the channel first premiered....here he is at the 8:40 mark of this clip...the film is blurry....

Edited by Soapsuds

DRW50   

I used to love the old FX shows like this and Backchat and Personal FX. It was sad to see the network just become an organ for anti-gay propaganda and then a vehicle for Ryan Murphy's latest tug job. 

Anyway, I'm surprised they're already casting another Cody after the last one cast a pall over the show for years. I presume this one will at least look as good in tight underwear as that one did. 

This is the part where I say I'm not going to watch, because I say that every year. We'll see if I manage to stick to it this time.

Soapsuds   
2 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

I used to love the old FX shows like this and Backchat and Personal FX. It was sad to see the network just become an organ for anti-gay propaganda and then a vehicle for Ryan Murphy's latest tug job. 

I remember when they had big news about what classic show they had acquired to show on their little station.

3 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Anyway, I'm surprised they're already casting another Cody after the last one cast a pall over the show for years. I presume this one will at least look as good in tight underwear as that one did. 

He doesn't look like the tight underwear type of guy.....LOL

4 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

This is the part where I say I'm not going to watch, because I say that every year. We'll see if I manage to stick to it this time.

:lol: