Big Brother 19

• Members

Sorry but h*ll no!

This season is nothing like BB6. BB6 is one of the greatest. Also, I am so over the BB fandom--or reality TV as a whole using the word bullying. I feel like grown a** people can't be bullied unless they allow it. By then, every adult should have the tools to deal with situations like that. I do think that these people antagonize and harass. Especially, Josh when he's coaxed by Paul to do so.

But yeah, this cast is nothing like BB6 b/c the Sovereign 6 (Janelle's alliance) used to give it back to Friendship (Maggie, Beau, etc.) when they'd try dishing it out. I think the only similarities this season has is that people are willingly following Paul to their demise much like the Friendship did with Maggie. BB6 was great b/c we at least had power shifts each week. We can't even get one successful one this season b/c everyone wants to ride Paul's nuts to the end. A Paul-like character would've been booted in old BB seasons. 

This season had the potential to be a nod to old school BB with the house being divided, but Paul entering the game ruined that. His presence alone has tanked this season. This just shows how Grodner and Meehan need to be removed from this show. They are sucking the life out of it with their rigging, horrid casting, and sh-tty twists. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Grodner has LONG needed to go. The scripted diary rooms, producers "hinting" to houseguests in the DR, etc. It's ridiculous.

This season and cast had so much potential before they all became followers. But to be fair, Matt/Raven/Mark/Elena would have followed Cody and Jessica as they were all aligned (along with Christmas and Dominique) and then you had the 'outcasts' Alex, Jason, Kevin, Josh and then Ramses and Jillian were aligned with Megan. Then with Paul it shifted to Matt, Raven, Mark, Elena, Alex, Jason, Kevin, Josh and Christmas all following Paul. So it's worse with him in the game but Matt, Raven, Mark and Elena would have still played follow the leader.

But it'd have been better without Paul.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

You still watching this mess of a season? 

I ceased watching when Dominique got booted. Outside of Cody, she was the only one that woke up from Paul's spell and would've made a move to remove him from the house. 

I never thought a season would surpass BB16 in the being the absolute worst and dullest season ever, but this season did it. And Paul (regardless if he wins) will be the worst winner for the simple fact he's had about 4-5 weeks of immunity via production, and the rest of the season these idiots have kept him safe. Evel Dick or Dan didn't get this much riggage when they played their seasons, and production did their best to save them at times. Despite Jeff losing both times he played, he didn't get saved as much as Paul has. Paul has even surpassed Derrick, who had battle of the block and Team America as his safety net. 

• Members

This season sucks ass. So bad. Paul is such an instigator. He riled Josh and Alex up about Kevin yesterday. Josh and Kevin got so heated they cut the feeds. It's ridiculous. I know some fans think this kind of stuff is feeds gold and entertaining but I don't. But lol at Jason playing his own game and not coddling Matt and Raven and leaving their asses on the block. Raven screeched and Matt showed a bit of life for a change but this season sucks.

I haven't watched an episode in a while. I keep up with tweets and the live feed updates on twitter. I don't need to sit through an episode.

This has the trash cast of BB15 mixed with the sheeple of BB16 handing Derrick the win.

I wouldn't hate Paul or his strategy if he didn't instigate the nastiness against others (I think it was smart of him to pair up with Josh/Xmas, Jason/Alex, Matt/Raven and be their third and none of them seem wise to it, which boggles my mind, he seems to think he's always a target but NONE of them are going after him).

And Alex is trash. She talks so much [!@#$%^&*] about Kevin and how she hates him and wants to make his time in the house miserable. This girl has serious issues.

This cast is going to get a very rude awakening when they hit social media. They are getting trashed from alumni and the fans. Except the Paul stans who are ridiculous.

I also despise the isolation tactic. It's so juvenile. "Let's isolate the target". I've never been a fan of that in this game.

• Members

@KMan101, I don't pity Kevin at all for the simple reason that he's a 50+ year old man, and all season he (too) has been joining in on the group think/gang mentality too. I will never forget when he said he wanted to drag Dominique out the bed by her neck the week she was nominated and isolated from the house. That was one of the many nasty things he said this season. Kevin had no problem joining in the gang mentality when they did it to Dominique, Ramses, Cody, Jess, and Mark--ALL who had great relationships with Kevin. IMO, Kevin was set up to win naturally (compared to Paul) and all he had to do was play his own game and go against the house. If anyone early on could've flipped the house on Paul, it was Kevin. Instead, he chose to follow Paul like a sick puppy and now it is coming back to him in tenfold. What you do to others, is what'll happen to you. 

Alex is just a nasty, foul creature all around. I've never liked her. Not even when she was considered the "underdog" weeks 1-3. I think her actions throughout this season has nuked any shot of her returning in the future along with the rest of this cast. Christmas, Matt, Raven, and even Josh at times are foul too. 

The one thing I did not like, which fans are saying happened on feeds yesterday (that I no longer watch), is that Jason supposedly said something along the lines of watching Kevin's daughters getting tied up and raped. Now he is disgusting for that comment, and this is a man that is about to have another baby that he doesn't know the sex of. He better pray if he is blessed with a daughter that no one says or does anything heinous like that to her. Karma isn't always circular. It does not always come back to you. Sometimes, it can skip you and hit the ones you love most (i.e. your kids). 

None of the people that made jury deserve AFP this year. Fans ought to ban together and elect all pre-jurors to be AFP this year, as they were the least offensive. Personally, all my votes are going to Dominique. 

• Members

Agreed on Kevin wasn't saying he's innocent but just saying I don't like the target-turn against-isolation tactic and it's now his turn. He was just as guilty of doing this.

Jason said he'd rape Kevin's wife and tie up his daughters to make them watch. Truly vile.

• Members

Thanks for reminding me what was specifically said (re: Jason). I find that disgusting and saddening for his wife, who is at home with his child. It also makes me think how he treats her, and it makes me think back to all the misogynistic things he said throughout the season. He needs help. 

Back to Kevin and really to the rest of them, have they not picked up yet that Paul gets the remaining cronies to do the same tactics when they are placing a target on the next person? If anything, Kevin better win HoH and try and switch the dynamics of the house for once. 

• Members

It's really amazing how none of them compare notes and realize it's Paul. They must be stupid enough to think they can beat him or they are fine losing to him. Alex has often said Paul should win the game (the nasty girl has said Kevin is "the Derrick" of this season. LMAO). Alex and/or Josh have second place written ALL over them.

And what Jason said was horrendous. Where do they find these people?

• Members

A lot of this cast are recruits. The only fans this year were Cody, Mark, Jess, Jillian, Cameron, Alex, Josh, Megan, & Ramses. Cody, Mark, Jess, Cameron, and I think Megan are the only ones that watched the show pre-BB12. I know Cody has been watching since BB8 as he quotes Evel Dick as his fave. Mark & Jess both said on feeds they've been watching since kids. Cameron said in his VT that he watched as a kid too. I think Megan watched as a kid also. That aside, it is clear that they didn't do a thorough psych test or background check on many of them. 

I don't think these idiots won't compare notes until they are in jury, and Cody pries it out of them. It is then they'll all see that Paul played them, and I think this is when Paul will lose once again. I don't think Paul will win this season UNLESS CBS bribes these fools to vote for him. This cast votes emotionally and has every eviction with the exception of Jillian's. From Cody's original eviction onwards, these people voted based on emotion. That's how they'll vote finale night too if CBS leaves it up to them. What Paul didn't bank on is that Cody is gonna possibly poison the jury against him with the more info he gets. When someone like Kevin/Alex/Jason, who will be bitter, get to jury, they will tell Cody it was Paul who led the charge in bringing up Cody's marine background & the questioning of his daughter. It'll be then that Cody starts planting seeds for Paul to lose. Cody always told Paul that they were the only 2 alphas this season (I beg to differ as I felt Dom and Jess were alphas too; they just played too safe) and the rest were betas. Paul should've never allowed Cody to sit alone with all these folks in jury. Cody is gonna have a full month to reprogram most of them to vote how he wants them too. Paul should've struck a deal with Cody, dragged him to final 3, and then cut him. That way Cody wouldn't have time to taint the jury. There is a high chance that Paul might lose again finale night. 

Also, all the alumni hate Paul at this point. Dr. Will is most likely gonna be moderator of the jury again, and he too is gonna plant seeds that Paul does not deserve the title. 

• Members

Am I wrong for sort of rooting for Josh to win this thing? The rest of them really annoy me, yet Josh, for all his crap, is being himself. And a lot of the time I find it entertaining.

I'm just glad someone finally did SOMETHING and that Matt and Raven are staying up on the block. Raven really irritates me so I laughed and laughed as she bellowed with tears. 

• Members

Josh annoys the f-ck out of me, but I find him to be a lesser evil out of the remaining people including Kevin. Josh's issues is that he was obviously that fat kid in school that wanted acceptance from the cool kids crowd, and now that he gets acceptance, he acts like a twat to ensure they stay cool with him. He does have a heart though ... somewhat. 

At this point, I like the suggestion that many have made on Twitter--to just give the prize money to the people affected by Hurricane Harvey. This cast is undeserving to win anything. Regardless who wins, the title will be tarnished. 

Archived