Big Brother 19

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. They wouldn't. I think Dom got the votes but they gave it to Jess because if Dom cancelled the eviction last night they couldn't have their special Battle Back episode tonight. They needed four evictees. It reeks to me. They knew Jess wouldn't use it because she knew she was safe and I'm sure little birdies in the DR let her know as much. She also knows her man has a good chance of getting back in ... it's likely going to end up wasted IMHO, which is a shame.

I saw somewhere it posted that Matt and Raven wanted to throw HoH to Paul again. Like, seriously? You [!@#$%^&*] morons are handing him the game. I wish Paul never came back this season. He fits in better with this cast but he wasn't needed at all. Matt and Raven are two of the most worthless houseguests this show has seen. Ugh. They make Meg Maley look like a strong competitor. I'm still annoyed at how much  Paul railroaded and turned the house on Dominique (though she didn't help at times). You could tell several people didn't like voting her out but did it anyway. I miss when people did what they wanted.

I've been losing interest in BBUS for a long time now. This cast isn't bad but ugh.  At least the better version, BBCAN is coming back now. It was basically cancelled but fans rallied and got Global to bring it back for season 6. I know people raved about BBCAN5 but I wasn't very happy with it. I loved watching Ika dominate but that's about it ... I thought it was a waste of the vets they brought back. Just like BBUS wasted their vets on newbies for three seasons. The novelty of pitting newbies vs. favorites has never really worked. The vets are just unable to work together and you get a bunch of awful newbies and a vet or two at the end who manages to pull off the win.

• Members

I LOVED how Cody came back and Jessica got the Hex and HOH... exactly how I wanted things to go down.  Josh is literally the worst, but I sort of love to hate him because he's so crazy.  I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night - if Josh stays and Ramses goes home, Jessica is going to flip her [!@#$%^&*] and I can't wait to see the drama unfold.  This season has literally been the best so far in quite some time.  I just hope it doesn't end with a bunch of floaters, like others seasons have ended up.

• Members

It's been a better cast. The season as a whole? We'll have to see. I'm sick of the Paul show and hope they turn on him soon. But the cast is entertaining. I think Ramses will go but the blindside has kind of been ruined but I still think there could be potential for drama. I hope the halting hex is used but I have a feeling it won't be. Jessica started spreading it around a bit which I don't think she should have done.

• Members

Jessica's grammar drives me crazy!

"I have the power to keep Cody and I safe this week."

UGH GIRL.  Learn how to speak proper English. 

Please register in order to view this content

CORRECT:

"I have the power to keep Cody and ME safe this week." ME ME ME ME ME

• Members

This season is trash. I'm sorry but Paul's presence alone had ruined a possibly good season. I also think that dynamic players like Dominique and Ramses could've lasted longer in the game had Paul not corrupted the season. 

I'm sorry but it obviously rigged so that Paul can win it all like Nicole did last year with production's help. 

No one outside of Jess and Cody wants to win the game. All of them just wanna make jury, and that's frustrating. That's why I've been constantly mentioning on Twitter that the jury needs to be trimmed to FIVE b/c that'll force Paul's minions to turn on each other earlier as all of them can't make jury. 

I guess the only plus side to all of this is that people have been apologizing to Da'Vonne in droves about casting her vote in Nicole's favor last year. I always understood and supported her decision as Nicole had better jury management than Paul. Paul scolded, demeaned, disrespected, and backstabbed all the female jurors and that's why they voted against him (minus Michelle). 

Also, can he stop calling himself the "showmance killer?" He's nothing of the sort. Last year, he took Da'Vonne out on her first HoH and left 3 showmances in the game. He lost to Nicole who was in a showmance. He allowed James, who was in a showmance to slide to final 3. Corey, Nicole's other half last year, was in final 4. Paul is so full of sh-t and I cannot wait for fans to drag him post show. He's fallen in the same category as Nicole where he went from being a beloved houseguest to a hated returnee. 

• Members

YASSSS. PREACH! I completely agree with all of this.

I just don't have much interest in BBUS anymore. I didn't even watch Sun and Wed's episodes. I know 'fans' of the show get off on the fighting and drama but I'm just not here for it anymore.

Paul and Josh were disgustingly obnoxious last night. Alex picked a fight with Mark. I can't stand her ass.

Now Christmas is jealous of Elena and she and Josh are plotting to backdoor her. It's like ... these people are idiots. But I get it from Christmas's POV (apart from jealousy), she has said she could work with Jessica if Cody weren't there, but Elena is Jessica's side piece bestie where Christmas wants to be. Christmas sees Elena close with Paul and Josh. Christmas wants to be in her position. Christmas looks like she may be the one controlling Josh's HOH, not Paul. Could finally lead to a break up in Paul's cult. But we'll see. And it's funny how this HOH, that Paul couldn't compete in, was a crapshoot. The first he won everyone helped him and the second one, most probably threw it to him. I mean the last three in that tattoo comp were useless Matt, Raven and Paul. I mean .... come on. And then the first temptation is three weeks of safety. OF COURSE Paul will 'get the votes' over the newbies. Lawd. The rigging is bullshit.

• Members

A showmance stops being a showmance when there is only one person left and he being with James and Nicole in the end means he wanst with a showmance there. He is the one that put up and broke up Nicole and Corey so his statement isnt incorrect and he attempted to do the same with Jessica nad Cody but failed

i like the season but cant stand most of the people. Josh is the absolute worst and i want to punch him in the face. An entire week with him in power is unbearable

The show has done a good job in turning Jessica around bc she is a person I love to hate now instead of just hate. She makes for a good villian and the house has been so awful that I find myself rooting for her and Cody, both of whom have been despicable.

Matt and Christmas are likely the two I find the least offensive. I dont mind muscle guy either who's name escapes me

• Members

IMO, I feel that a showmance killer is someone that eradicates the house of the entire showmance. Just b/c one half is gone doesn't mean the other half can't and won't target you. Paul wasn't a showmance killer. Yes, he got rid of Corey, but he had no choice then. He'd've been stupid to take NiCorey into final 3 with him. Again, Paul tends to target people that are loyal to him before he focuses on showmances. Last year it was Day. This year it was Dom. It was stupid on his part to get rid of both women as they had undying loyalty to him at that stage of the game. 

I find all these people vile. The pre-jurors (Dom, Cameron, Jillian, Megan, Ramses) are the only people I find decent. Josh would be OK if he got off of Paul's nuts. Jess/Cody are gross too, but I find them to be a lesser evil to many of the other hgs. I still don't like how Cody made comments about Ferguson or using the slur for transgenders, but I just find him to be ignorant. I hope post show that he is exposed to more and really gets his eyes opened. 

Matt is just furniture. Eye candy but a total waste. Xmas is just as vile as Paul. On feeds last week, she was the main one pushing Josh into harassing Jess/Cody; she's just sneaky about it. Kevin is another one that is nasty too, but his vileness gets swept under the b/c Paul, Raven, Jason, and Alex outdo him. 

This season had all the potential in the world before Paul was brought in. There are no power shifts, and no one playing to win except for Paul, Jess, and Cody. Everyone else is just playing for jury. It's annoying. 

• Members

You're saying everything I'm thinking @Nothin'ButAttitude!

And it's so frustrating this season. They're just handing Paul the game on a silver platter. Alex and Jason, or Kevin, some combo of them were talking about Paul getting backdoored and they said it wouldn't matter because they have the votes to keep him. LAWD WHY??? WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Christmas can be annoying but at least I see her playing the social game. She plants seeds, she quietly villifies people ... she and Paul will go toe-to-toe at some point.

• Members

Sadly, when Christmas and Paul go toe to toe, Christmas will lose and rightfully so; she's spent her entire game sending out people for Paul's benefit (Dom and now Jess tonight) and blowing her social game. Christmas will have no one standing beside her, not even Josh, who is her closest ally. Even he will drift over to Paul, as he is obsessed with him. 

This cast is just garbage. They had all the potential in the world to be a great cast until Paul came in and tarnished it with all his immunities. I expect a dip in the ratings after tonight. Most fans were rooting for Jessica, who was the underdog, but with her leaving tonight, people are gonna tune out as the rest of the season will be a pagonging. 

• Members

Yeah, I've really come to dislike Paul and his floating peons.  Raven sucks.  Matt is so disappointing.  Christmas is annoying.  I really don't like Alex after last night's episode and her video message to Jessica.  BB really needs to take those pans away from Josh - it's not ok.  

Why does this happen???  The season had so much potential and it was SOOOO good for so long, and now I really have no interest.  This season reminds me of Janelle's first season... with Eric, Maggie, Beau and their band of bullies.  

Archived