GH: Passanante OUT!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't really think her work on GH was that bad but then I barely watched it...

Her work on AMC will always be her nadir for me. 

Still, at least she wasn't Guza or Ron. Awful hacks with egos bigger than their writing ability will ever be. 

I just wonder who will replace her. Probably Valentini will just have a janitor do it.

• Members
1 minute ago, ChitHappens said:

As long as Frank is there, GH will continue to be it's worst garbage ever.  She probably got tired of taking so much heat for Frank's trash.  I'm happy Jean is done but I have no hope for the show!  

Same here Andrea! I truly think GH is on it's last legs. I know people say that a lot, but I truly believe it. I think she's getting out while she can

• Members
19 minutes ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Well 25 years is an amazing run for writing soaps. Cant believe Jean P is retiring after all this time. I wonder if Shelly Altman is going solo or they are probably promoting Chris Whitesell. 

I'm happy Jeanine P is gone. But it's not like GH will ever get better. I'll miss her fights on Twitter. The poor dear couldn't handle fans reading her to filth on daily basis.

• Members

I could see Whitesell and Tomlin. Honestly though Frank loves Shelly so she would stay and get a co head writer. My best guess is Whitesell is promoted but it could be Gary Tomlin. 

Most people have pretty good things to say about Jelly. They were critically acclaimed with the morgan story, brought ratings up after Ron. People who criticized said they were boring but not destructive. 

Archived