B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree lol I don't get how people can't see through Trump, it sucks to see so many blindly think he's the best while they trash Obama, STILL, and they can't stop whining about Hillary. Anyway ... lol

And maybe I missed her throwing her support to Trump. I don't know. I didn't see her speech. I just read she really went to talk about her small business and I don't follow her on social media.

• Members

This Sheila and Katie nonsense is stupid. We SAW Katie staring at Quinn right before she was shot. Did she go to the bathroom, Sheila come the closet, set up her sniper, shoot Quinn and then go back to hiding when Katie got back? 

They spent a couple of weeks having Katie act psychotic out of the blue. I guess now that this red herring has been revealed, she will miraculously be back to acting sane

• Members

KB sure does. And considering those flashbacks were almost 25 years old, she certainly has matured gracefully. The 'thing' I loved about KB's interpretation is that she plays SheDevil so cool. 

The one minor flaw in the script was not having Bad Santa ask more questions about this "Logan family friend named..." I suppose he believed all those silly rumors, which was perfect to deal with the wretched Y&R stuff, so I'll let it pass. It won't be long before he finds out anyway.

I guess Lt. RedHot doesn't care that H8ie admitted she pointed a gun at Quinn.... And if Gomer Pyle is still employed, it's a travesty. At least we were spared seeing him beached in the steam room. 

• Members

I was kind of excited but now if that's all they do - have Sheila come in and order everyone around and run roughshod over everyone - Eh.  Seen that before, and it won't hold my interest.  When she ordered Katie to "Put IT DOWN KATIE!"  I was hoping Katie would knock her upside the head.  You broke into MY house, you're supposed to be DEAD, and now you're basically threatening me?  Whop!  Take that, *itch!  LOL

• Members

Considering how bat crazy she has gotten I was surprised Katie was afraid of Sheila. I mean come on she was taking on Quinn who is just as crazy as Sheila  no matter what Eric was saying yesterday. I hate how Quinn has been watered down to nothing.

• Members

She's still got it.  

She was partly responsible for the huge rise in ratings bold received in 1992 and her first exit in 1995 had huge ratings and was so well done.

Oddly, I always thought Sheila fit in better on bold and the Beautiful then she ever did on Young.  

I think had she stayed gone since 1998..and didn't have any other appearances...the impact of her return would have been felt.  Too many botched comebacks tampered the characters impact.  

Still kimberlin Brown has a commanding presence...and soaps need that more then ever (I enjoyed her on Port Charles).

I just wish Latham and arena Bell had left the Sheila character alone.

• Members

@Soaplovers Ratings metrics will be hard to gauge. B&B will be pre-empted in MT and likely PT Tuesday for more hearings. I'm glad I decided to switch DVR from CBS to POP after I lost the SheDevil reveal due to another 'special report.' 

I just hope this arc delivers. I can't imagine it lasting for more than 3 or 4 weeks. Quinn effectively replaced the SheDevil element on the show until recently. Unless RS is leaving, there's no longterm place for the character on B&B

• Members

Katie didn't go "crazy" over night, this has been building for awhile. Look what Faux Dollar Bill & The Slut From the Valley did to her TWICE, they gas lighted her.

I am enjoying Sheila's return a lot more than I thought I would. Yes I love that the Pheila stuff she said was "rumors"

Archived