B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I love that Sheila wants Katie to be her 'in' with the Forrester family, but I thought Eric's reaction was a letdown. They downplayed it, as if trying to avoid the melodrama is what soaps should be doing. The kind of reaction Brooke had to the news about Katie should be what we got from Eric. As for Ridge, it doesn't much matter, because the character is a recast and still a stranger. Brown is doing really well.

• Members

Feels like a great drug how SLLLOOOWWWLLY this Sheila stuff is playing out.

Love that they are kinda sorta letting people find out slowly and doing beats.

At the same time, they are weaving in their other plots...hoping people will want to see more of them. Uh...hmmm...

• Members

Bad Santa description of how SheDevil operates was spot-on, which is what made her so dangerous - that ability to lull her victims before she strikes. 

KB hasn't lost a beat. Just as compelling to watch. 

Yeah to Widge shutting down Spam's offer to have irresponsible gun owner Gomer Pyle watch Quinn. 

• Members

I still believe H8ie is being drugged - her behavior went from mildly irrational to psychotic in a manner of days. And, yes, if she should be targeting anyone in this s/l, rather than Quinn, Widge should have been the focus on her venom - dumping her for C2, treating her sister badly again (and sending $B right back into her 'open heart,' betraying her 'dear friend' Bad Santa, etc. She should've been stalking or blackmailing Widge into a relationship. The Quinn angle has not worked since the introduced it last year.  

Archived