B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're forgetting Queen Stephanie - the ultimate Queen B - after all, this was the woman who orchestrated the whole Brooke getting raped scenario, multiple physical attacks on Brooke - like at Big Bear with a fire poker; gave Brooke a gift - a gun so she could shoot herself; pushed Jackie over a railing; filed for custody of Rick/Bridget; forced Morgan to abort Widge's baby, etc. Stephanie was one of the worst character ever and, if not, for Susan Flannery's amazing skill, would have been universally loathed for her actions. 

• Members

Boo on them not showing a flashback of Sheila shooting Taylor

Sheila going on about how Katie has always been kind and stuff. Correct me if Im wrong but they dont even know each other! I can beleive they know of each other but the show is playing it up as if they have actual history. Katie was gone by the time Sheila came to LA and she only appeared for a wedding here or there. Not enough to get acquanted with Sheila in any meaningful capacity

Quinn tells Ridge she's never really had a friend before. She's said the same thing to Deacon, Liam and Eric

Really B&B? You really just going to repeat the SAME ending from a few episodes ago?

• Members

@cassadine1991 I thought Betty White was the excuse for Stephanie's behavior. Kind of like SheDevil's mother and Quinn's mother. Regardless, Queen Stephanie is far from Saint Stephanie and not very different from the latter two. Donna and Brooke were actually the nicest and most sane of Bad Santa's wives 

• Members

They are really trying with Ridge/Quinn. I have to say, that part about Quinn's mother got to me a little.

Loved all the flashbacks, showing the good stuff and the bad stuff. There really is a treasure trove of history to mine here, and for those viewers who don't know Sheila, this is probably very useful.

I like that the usually trusting Eric was having none of it.

And, yes, how outrageous that the seemingly connected Sheila/shooting at Quinn stories are seemingly unconnected! 

• Members

I shouldn't be surprised. Someone on here said it was Deacon. So no surprise there. Weren't Deacon and Quinn in good terms though after she tired to kill him?....LOL

Lawd Bradley Bell is a hot mess writing this show.

So Katie had two people break into her home and not be seen by her.  Just awful.  Four crazy people on the loose....just bad writing from Bradley.

• Members

Yes, I thought the same thing - I saw the last 15 minutes.  I was thinking...this is so stupid....Deacon wasn't even that mad at her after he showed up with seaweed around his head.  Why would he get mad about it AFTER he left?  So sloppy.  And yes with the Katie thing...where was Deacon shooting from?  LOL.  Yesterday at questioning there was another stupid moment - the Police asked about Sheila breaking and entering....and Katie said, well, I did leave the backdoor unlocked.    ??????????????!!!   Oh, OK, so it's OK to just walk into someone else's house because a window or door were open.  So you can do that.  LOLLLL

• Members

Deacon was obvious suspect from beginning because other than sudden H8ie meltdown, everyone else on canvas was good with Quinn. 

Just a ploy to ignite Quidge while Bad Santa get pre-occupied with NotSoShEvil. That's OK because it's a pleasure to watch KB until Brad gets bored and she heads to Y&R

Archived