DAYS: April 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably when she first came back after leaving under Reilly, but then it all went to hell after the baby switch everyone seemed to adore which I tuned out for. She had a dog and swirled martinis. I miss that Nicole.

• Members

I am so sick of Kate whining that Chad and Gabby belong together. Watching the other day I thought that she has turned into the Aunt Liz of Days.

I'm actually enjoying and intrigued by Wyatt and Ciara.

I'd like more Eric, Jenn, Adrienne, Justin, Anne and Lucas.

• Members

I think what's most disappointing about this Abby/Chad/Gabi triangle is that one of the best things TomSell did was the younger set... I initially lamented that Abby and Melanie were seemingly de-aged to fit with Will etc. in 2011, and Dena and MarDar did a spectacularly horrible, and random job with them... but when TomSell reintroduced Nick and had Rafe burry Gabi's stalking (which led to the "Daysaster") by not following up on Chad beating Nick up, a years-long story thread was born. This played out in little beats for over two years, and even though Gabi was let off the hook too easy by everyone, it was a mark she could never escape.  Chad would NEVER fall in love with her, Abby SHOULD never forget this caused her father's death, and this is so rewritten... total bs.  I actually really love CB, but Gabi is a trashbag character and Dena's obsession with her is too bizarre.  This story lacks as much integrity as any I've ever seen, and it doesn't have any value to excuse it.

• Members

Yeah Kate pushing Chad and Gabi together is annoying. She's much more tolerable supporting Adrienne.

I just hate the axe Dena took to Abby and Chad as a couple. All to push Gabi. Who I like when not written by Dena. Same for Rafe. 

I was cheering when Ron was fired from GH but damn is it July yet?

• Members

this "Epic" breakup is pretty darn boring since i don't care about them as a couple....just get on with it already. Nicole and Brady are still boring. 

At least Eric and Kate are on. 

One of the things that this show is greatly lacking (and there are so so many) is a strong female rivalry like Viki/Dorian, Erica/Brooke, Nikki/Ashley. Kate should definitely be one of those characters. It would suit her well. I'd love to see Ron bring on someone like Catherine Hickland to start that. I think the two could play great off of each other and the show could use a new spark. 

• Members

Kate/Sami was always fun. Kate/Chloe doesn't work. Kate definitely needs some sort of rival but someone in her age group. Louise and Vivian probably won't be back ... Laura could work. Why aren't they using JLB more? So many characters could be popping in from time to time. I guess they're too broke to do that. Especially around Christmas. Would it kill them to bring some Hortons on then?

• Members

I totally agree about Kate, her pushing Chad and Gabi is a bit much and last week when she said it was fate, I thought I was watching Passions. I noticed someone said Catherine Hickland, i believe she would be great as a recast Sandy Horton or Diana Colville and as a age appropriate rival for Kate. 

Where does Chloe come off calling Eric a murderer, but had a trained assassin helping her find her.... ummm Nicole's baby!?

• Members

Kate is so played out. Whether it's a female rivalry, sleeping around with different men, scheming in her children's lives or scheming in those she wished were her children's lives (Chad). So tiresome. Add that Lauren Koslow looks awful most of the times. Kate needs a LONG rest or a permanent exit.

Archived