Dallas: Discussion Thread

• Members

I just can't take the show very seriously. I dip in and out to various seasons and portions depending on their proximity to Knots Landing crossovers. I think I'm still exploring Season 6 atm. I do think it was clear in the opening mini/Season 1 that Victoria Principal was to be a lead and was very strong then; the character is almost immediately neutered after and becomes all about Bobby and babies, as far as I've seen. Miss Ellie just gives a lot of heavy sighs and mournful looks, but I do like her with Clayton Farlow. It's more fluff for me to watch vs. KL.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/real-estate/2022/10/24/legendary-southfork-ranch-sells-to-north-texas-community-developer/

Although the fictional Ewing clan departed the property decades ago, Southfork has continued to be a tourist draw, with the centerpiece mansion used for events and conferences.

New owner Centurion American — one of the largest home community developers in North Texas — plans to use part of the 241-acre property in the town of Parker for a new neighborhood of custom homes.

• Members

HOW'S THE SHOW'S REMASTERING GOING??? ANY HD QUALITY VERSION AVAILABLE YET? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP TO GET HD EPISODES TO PUT TOGETHER FOR BARBARA BEL GEDDES CENTENARY, I'VE GOT SOME OF HER EARLIER Works, but I Would Just Love To Put on some scenes Of Miss Ellie

• Members

LOL! TRUE! I Just hope Southfork never completely ceases to exist, it's a monument to TV History

https://deadline.com/2022/07/bobbie-faye-ferguson-dead-designing-women-dukes-of-hazzard-actress-was-78-obituary-1235075685/

Now This Actress Who Was On My Fave Episode from Designing Women's First Season has sadly passed a few months Ago, I Just Found Out Now, Never knew she was on Dallas, does anyone know whom she played?? Apparently not even IMDB has that info, also any updaptes on the remastering would be really appreciated

• Members

Thanks For The Info! IN those pics she looks like Someone J.R. Might've bedded, It would've been nice if they tried her on "The Ewing needs good publicity" Storylines, Instead of That useless Character played by The Great Susan Flannery or Stephanie Rip-off Rodgers by Lesley Ann Down (Look Both Of Massimo's Women were on Dallas).

• 4 weeks later...