Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ย 

Yes, but some people have been vociferously denying it, I've heard a few people swear up and down that the paternity could be changed at any moment.ย 

Please register in order to view this content

ย Wishful thinking on their part, I always thought.

ย 

I've been thinking they look sooo dated. Burton's outfit alone doesn't go a year past the mid 90s, if that.

• Members

Its not wishful thinking, Nick's boys do miracle stuff, he beat em In a 3 way and a 2 way WTD so far LOL , its a soap, of cpurse Nock could turn out to be Christians bio Dad in the end

ย 

Rightt now Adam is Christians bio Dad, Victor and Chelsea know this, and per SSM, for all intent and purpose, Nick is Christians Dad

• Members

ย 

I really thought that was going to be the case! Sharon would agonize over it, eventually the bad news would come, and that's it.

ย 

ย 

Indeed. Horrible. Burton looked like he was playing around for Halloween.ย Not to mention, the whole set up regarding Miami just seems a little offensive. I get what they're trying to do with it, but boy do they make Miami come off as so tacky. lol

• Members

ย 

ย Only know her from listening to the DC podcasts. She seems to have common sense. She understands modern soap telling. Hopefully she helps them come into 2017. But that's all I can say.ย 

ย 

Ain't gonna happen. Burton costs way too much money.ย 

Archived