Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AH gets along with everyone, is a team player, and never bad mouths the show too much.  Never mind that she is totally wrong as Victoria...this just goes to show that fitting into the company culture/being a team player trumps being the right performer for a role.

• Members

I actually like that Victoria doesn't know how to handle a teenager since as far as we know she was a hands off mother. Heather Tom would be acting the hell out of this story. But considering all of that, why isn't he at Walnut Grove? She should be throwing her money at that school and at a driver so she doesn't have to deal with Reed. That's something that would make the story feel true. 

• Members

I feel like Chance is needed for pairings. What are they going to do with Chelsea? I don't see the point of her anymore. If Chloe's going to stay she can't stay with Kevin. Mariah, Abby, & Summer are single. 

I loved Nina, I be fine if she picked up feuding with Jill at any time. It's not too late for me.

• Members

I would never compare Amelia to Joshua. Many hate on him but I find him a legit good actor with charisma who fits the role of Nick. And he's had chemistry with multiple people, even Lauralee Bell which was an odd unexpected chemistry test. Amelia struggles with everyone. I hate that they fired David Tom due to her when he was firing on all cylinders with literally everyone else. 

• Members

I like the idea of it too (and your suggestions, why the hell isn't he at Walnut Grove? Genoa City High sounds fake (yes, I know, it's all fake)) but there's no story here. She reacts like he showed up on her doorstep with a served head and she just can't deal.

I have no idea why they're trying to write Nick and Victoria like your typical frazzled working parents. 

Archived