Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, Steve Burton without his shirt. I wonder how much that cost Y&R?

Chelsea and Nick....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...boring

A real closeup of SB nipples....zzzzzz and his story continues tomorrow....

The show was awful today!

I am giving Sussman and Kay Alden a year and they'll be gone too. They haven't done anything to improve this show. We've had bits and pieces of good scenes but that's about it. No storylines at all going on. Y&R is the new Seinfeld...a soap about nothing.

• Members

I think a good story would be to explore why nick is an overgrown frat boy....is it due to his parents divorce, marrying and becoming a parent at at young age.  

In regards to the new regime...you do recall Sussman created Generations where nothing really happened...until the final episode...and then you wondered what took her so long lol

I think what the new regime needs is a strong co head writer that has good ideas...and then Sally can structure the ideas and make sure that the ideas fit the character.

With that said, she is writing Hilary well...and so far, the scenes focusing on Lauren are promising...but only Lauren.  ANd I'm hoping for a Jill vs Hilary scene.  If I could compare Hilary to any character in terms of fiestiness...I could easily say Nina.  I almost want Nina back on just to have a Jill vs Nina scene

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

That's why I always thought Nick should have been recast. Nick acts like a child and not a parent. His relationships have been so boring to watch. He has only worked with Sharon and that's it!

And now Victoria is being written and acting the same way. She is childish and comes off very immature for her age.

Archived