Y&R January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Y&R is rocking in the New Year! However I do hope Hilary gets her's when her hubby remember's. Love Dylan's undercover he finally gets to do more than be Sharon's dummy. They do need to get Sharon help so she can be an example and not small part of folks not getting proper treatment.

Her character needs an overhaul. She is way to overbearing around her grown ass son Billy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was more tolerable until they sent him on this mission. I'm dumbfounded that they are writing him in this sexual cat & mouse game. Don't they know about SBu's problem with sex scenes? I thought this was common knowledge. Dylan is so unnatural, stiff, and his facial expressions make no sense. It's extremely painful to watch. They should have stuck with a burly guy sporting a prison tattoo and let SBu do his Jason.

I'm not understanding why Jill isn't in the Lauren's story, at least as supporting. I realize Sally doesn't care for Lauren & Jill as sisters, and neither do I, but until she writes a change they are sisters. As I understand things Jill is half owner of Fenmores.  

Phyllis and Lauren are racking their brains about who could help them, and still no mention of Jill. Jill, who's running Chancellor Industries and just bailed out Billy buy buying Brash & Sassy. Why couldn't she do the same for Fenmores? I'm watching the elephant in the room throughout the entire story.

In my mind Jill should have Gloria's part, but Jill would be screwing Jack in the end. Gloria's too over the top for me. I love business stories, and levity in those stories, but Gloria makes them a bit cartoonish.

• Members

I just finished today's show.  

It was entertaining. Not earth shattering but I enjoyed it 

I can see what they are doing with Reed and Billy. I minded it less today than I did at first. Lol. They were actually good together in their scenes. Billy does come across was more likable these days. So I guess Sally does know what she's doing there. I still don't like Vikki as the outsider. 

All these imperfect folks sitting around lying and talking down on Hilary. Gawd, I hate it and I'm starting to hate them for it. Lol. Jill, who has married several men for money, looking down on hilary cause she THINKS hilary is doing that with devon. I wanted to slap her bangs off. Cane the lying liar. You'd think he'd be able to relate to hilary since he was her with respect to the Winters family hating him. But no, he joins the chorus. Abby said she cringed when we all saw her guffawing with Summer. Neil says he's supported devon and hilary's marriage through thick and thin. He has never supported them. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. The only one I didn't mind was lily. 

Wasn't it you that said that the show should play the consequences for devon's accident. You were right cause it seems that's what they are doing. Paul should charge Devon with something too. 

My 8 year old said that "Devon's face looks like it had a fight with a paint brush."  LMBO. 

Hilary has already gotten hers with Mariah embarrassing her. How many times must she pay for the same transgression? 

Lily is modeling in the previews for Monday. 

• Members

SEVERAL doctors told that entire family not to tell Devon. You act as if Hilary is willfully lying just to lie. And that was not what Bangs!Jill was complaining about. She's a hypocritical shrew who wouldn't have CI if it were not for Devon's generosity and him looking over the very kind of people she described to assist her and her con artist faux son. She can have a seat. 

• Members

What does criticizing Hillary this have to do with Devon's generosity? Sounds like Jill is trying to protect Devon. I wouldn't trust Hillary either. First, it was rather petty to trip Mariah. She was just an employee, not a wealthy owner that has everything in life. Second, it's strange that Devon started spending on all these fancy, showy, things, like a expensive car and penthouse, once they got together. Devon was acting like the other down to earth "child" heirs, Nick, Victoria, Abby, etc before Hillary's influence.  This was the Devon Kay knew. Why wouldn't Jill be suspicious?

You're right, Jill's story was different . She was a heroine in the beginning. You know the story. Hillary was never written like that. She came in causing trouble for the Winters. I haven't seen the part where she became a good person. She cares about herself and maybe Devon. That's it.

Nina married a Phillip & produced offspring. She went through hell with both Kay & Jill because of it. She didn't receive any sympathy.

• Members

So wait, Devon can be generous to jill and buy CI for her but he can't buy himself and his wife a home or investment property? He's suppose to live in a hovel or hotel while jill lives in a mansion. Cause that is the proper order of things? That expensive car was tantamount to a donation to the charity. He could have written check and gotten nothing but that wasn't the nature of the fund raiser. 

Jill doesnt give a damn about Devon. She's still salty that Devon was left an inheritance and she got nothing. If she cared about Devon, she would have at least showed up and the hospital to visit instead of sitting around whining cause Hilary is currently married to a billionaire while shes got to beg said billionaire for help. Bangs!Jill can continue to seethe. 

Jill has been a gold digger from day 1. And remains on a paper chase to this day. 

Archived