CBS SID Cover

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He always ends up back with Sharon. Why is that so hard for you to grasp??

If you think Chick will be some epic romance it won't.. this pairing won't go anywhere. Unless somehow SS can make them work and surprise me, which in that case I'd be willing to admit I was wrong if I end up enjoying them, but that's unlikely. 

None of Nicks pairings had much of a fan base outside of Sharon except maybe Phyllis. I'm just stating facts here. Where's Avery?? Where's Sage?? Oh yeah one went crazy and the other ones dead. Let's hope Chelsea doesn't meet the same fate..

• Members
You mean like the Shick reunions, like Joshua said Shick like an old sweater your grandpa wears, and when there no story they can reunite LOL
I  LOVE IT, i make a post bout Chick and out come the undercover Shickies, waiting for Becki LOL

• Members

Well hold up now don't call me an "undercover Shickie" because I am more than willing to accept a new love interest for Nick but it just so happens that every one he's had besides Sharon has flopped for me. I am/was a Shick fan but that doesn't mean I'm exclusive to that one pairing. I wish the show would give Nick a new romance that I can enjoy but so far that hasn't happened yet. I was just saying on another message board that I think JM and Arianne Zucker would have great chemistry. Of course I would attribute that more to AZ having chemistry with just about anyone, not because I think JM is a great actor, cause he's not. 

Also JM said working with SC again was like putting on a "comfy sweater". To me, that means it's comfortable to work with her. The dialogue flows easily between them because they've worked together for years. 

I'm not about to get into another Shick/Phick/Nage/Navery/etc etc debate with you again because it's obvious you thrive on that sort of thing. I haven't seen much commentary from you outside of anything regarding hating Sharon and loving Nicks new flavour of the week, but I'll just say this. We'll wait and see in a year from now if 'Chick' was able to have the same staying power that Shick has had for several years.

• Members

LOL Sharon aint on the cover, she aint mentioned in the ärtivle, SSM broke em up and touted Phick as her IT couple in 06, hence y she says they r goin in different direction now, she aint a fan. of Shick, i, they aint in 'lay, Chick is!

Archived