DAYS: Video interview from set with news...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Camila Banus but I agree. Gabi does nothing for me at the moment. I liked her more when she was throwing Nick in a river and interacting with Sami and Kate. I also start to resent a character when the writing tells me I need to root for them because they're the bestest ever. I didn't like how Julie comes off as a nasty shrew while it's "poor Gabi" when Julie has every right to hate the bitch for killing Nick.

Thanks @YRBB .... sounds cute, glad Susan's excited and happy about it and that they're already working together.

• Members

I know it won't happen and I don't even know if he'd do it but what a great time it would be to have Stephen Schnetzer back as Steve Olson to play all sides for his own agenda...

And bring back David too, if the character is still alive. Richard Guthrie is sadly gone but they could recast.

• Members

They really do need to bring back David. Only reason I don't think Steve Olson would come back is because we already have a character named Steve on the canvas. Yeah he goes by "Patch" but they call him Steve now. Wouldn't want to confuse the audience

Please register in order to view this content

LOL

• Members

I'm sure Susan remembers Julie having a brother but like you I wonder if she's even ever been asked about it; but I agree that no one probably has a clue. It's been an unbelievably long time. I'd love to see Stephen Schnetzer back on my screen though.

Archived