Prospect Park Vs. ABC Disney: CASE DISMISSED

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate that Ron & Frank just threw Claire Labine & her creation under the bus by doing that

It would make sense only if Ava was the younger child but she is said to be older than Delia's son, Johnno

Plus Ron never knew who Delia was. He called her Dee but he was writing Roxy Balsom

• Members

Ron was writing Roxy, as John stated, that wasn't Delia. And I can't believe he was allowed to do that.

I don't want a supersoap. I don't want any AMC or OLTL refugee on GH whether I want the actor working or not.

Howarth and Easton STILL don't fit in. Both still feel incredibly forced. And Kiki remains a horribly defined, poorly acted character. Alderson would still be just as tragic.

• Members

I just want All My Children and its people to be respected for the 42 years of work they did and 42 years of entertainment they provided. If our soaps were allowed to live after death, then we wouldn't be desperate to see them "return" in the hands of people that we all know would completely and totally disappoint us on a near-daily basis.

• Members

I wouldnt mind The Q's & The Buchanans doing business together at ELQ  or even at GH. That way maybe Clint /Viki can come in once and a while. Maybe Bo can consult with Jordan on case. Small arcs but nothing that takes over GH like it did with Todd, Starr and McBain

Archived