Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

^I agree about every character seeming like they could be interchangeable. That was worst to me than anything MAB ever even did. 

The show is a lot better. I don't know what people expect. Her transition has been slow (as it should be) and steady so far. She didn't just come in and turn things upside down, that wouldn't work. It feels like she is making baby steps but working towards a goal to get this show back on track and I'm happy about that. We've seen how shows like Days try to drastically change the problems on their show overnight and that [!@#$%^&*] doesn't work. Remember MarDar? They had some good ideas but you tried to change things too quickly and people didn't get a chance to warm up to the changes. It feels like SS and KA are doing this the right way but if I'm wrong in 6 months from now I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Ew. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess that all depends on who you find awful. 

Even though I know the cast needs to be trimmed there aren't a whole lot of characters on the show that I outright dislike, unlike say GH. I actually like these characters.

The only characters I could seriously do without are Stitch and Summer. And Summer has barely been featured, and Stitch hasn't even appeared. Where is he btw? Not that I'm complaining. If Abby were to go, I wouldn't be all that upset. Same with Victor but I know that will never happen. 

Chloe can probably never recover from her decimation, definitely the most character currently on the show. I say, they just embrace her psychosis and go with it so even she should remain, she could be like an early Phyllis or something. 

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I actually like or am interested in most of the characters.

• Members

So did I. I was suprised a couple people on here didn't. Jack has been a non-entity for too long. I grew up with this Jack. I was a little, little kid when the first guy was playing him so I only know him through clips. I will admit, that guy was great, but PB is also great. And for years, he's become so sad and pathetic. I'm happy to have Edgy Jack back.

• Members

K Kman bye bye then. we dont need your preachy victim act in every post. i will give Sally and Kay more time but besides their first episode its been very dull and boring. I am predicting ratings will tank. i swear Jill Phelps is going to have the last laugh here with her sky high ratings she brought to YR

Archived