Blind Items: Can you guess?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And #4: 4. This performer turned down a recent invitation to return to his/her show for a guest appearance. He/she didn't like that the projected story didn't revolve around his/her character. 

I'm banking on Alison Sweeney, though who could blame her. 

• Members

I have an idea for:  1. This performer who didn't take the hint that he/she needed acting lessons, is out the door once his/her contract expires in the next couple of months.

I could see this being Rome Flynn/Zende B&B

The one about the actor (he/she) desperately wanting back on his own show - has to be Michael Muhney (Adam).  I don't know anyone wanting to come back to daytime given its situation...has he worked since?  The one about someone turning down a return for a guest appearance and the story not revolving around them...couldn't be anyone from Y&R or B&B because I don't know who they would invite back who wouldn't take the invitation. 

• Members

Yes, Allison left for new endeavors and she can stay gone. Days complete focus on Sami and that Geico lizard was the absolute worst!  Just trash and didn't help the show at all. When you focus on 2 characters and the actors leave, what do you do then?  She's not needed. Tell stories with the cast you have!  

• Members

Didn't Will's death story end up being all about her great love for EJ and an Ejami offcamera reunion? I do wonder if she may have only returned if the same type of thing happened again. 

With that said I don't think the show cares about bringing Will back anyway. They already have a few token gays. 

Archived