Y&R October Discussion

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show looks fantastic, now when does this Pratt nonsense finally come to an end? The show had completely waste it's young male cast it is definitely time to rebuild them. 

BTW does it get to 82 in Wisconsin in October? The TV weather forecast was a weird scene considering Mariah and Ashley's outfits!

Abby and Stitch are zzzzzzz……not sure why we never got Luca and Abby.

• Members

I loved Devon and Abby with Emme Ryland.  Missed opportinuty. But MO is way too tall for Bryton. I think it looks distracting onscreen

These women can still interact with each other despite who they are paired with. The show just refuses to do it. 

However, 

• Members

Good thing I was traveling and missed the CG bashing. Seriously, she is one of the very few actors who transitioned from child to adult. Plus, she had a unique look - and isn't always made up, which I like because she seems like a real person. I did like her look at Hank's Bar. Regardless, CG can act and, frankly, the entire Sharon story would be in shambles were it not for SC/CG being great acting partners to even give it some plausibility. I wonder when the whole Chrully thing falls apart if Sharon will throw Mariah under the bus, protect her or if Mariah will actually be bold and admit her knowledge. 

• Members

He's way too young though - he definitely reminds me of DT, who still got the worst shaft of the show - likely due to AH's sulking over BM. Regardless, I'm glad they are starting to give us more on Travis. The next big question: why GC?

I liked Jill playfully smacking Travis with her purse at the jail. I can't speak enough about how energized JW has been since her return and her presence has made the show far more enjoyable. 

I don't like declawed Hilary. Period. And I don't think MM likes her either. :)

• Members

Ok, I don't understand pieces of this Patty/Sharon/Plumber story at all.  Maybe it will come out or I'm just thinking ahead.  But why would it make a difference where they found the cell phone (in the trash), if Dylan says the Plumber confirmed he lost the phone and didn't have it in his possession???  The reason I ask is that today - there are cases upon cases having to do with cell phone locations and the "pings" that register their location whether you make a phone call or not.  They match the pings up with the timing of cell phone calls and confirm someone was or was not in the place they claim to be.  So if he says he lost the phone on a job...all they would need to do is pull the data and cell phone records and see that the phone was located near the tower closest (linking the location to Fairview, given what Kevin gave to Dylan about the locations the plumber had worked), and they would know it had been lost at Fairview.  THEN, you see phone calls were made from that location at all hours of the night and you would know the plumber isn't working all hours of the night at Fairview, and he had lost his phone there anyway, because he confirmed he did not have his phone...?

• Members

it's more of her engagement on screen.  Compare her scenes when she's passive, nice Hilary with assertive Hilary. Like her spitting nails when she realized she'd missed out on the B&S 'real' story v what Devon insisted they air. Honestly, that comment could be applied to a lot of actors - it's more fun to be a protagonist than a victim. 

MM is a gem and I hope, like what's being paved with Stitch/Abby, that we're done with Hevon. 

Archived