B&B: October 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the Eric/Quinn/Ridge storyline. I admit I am on the Forrester side. I hate Quinn with a passion. Rena Sofer is perfect in the role. I missed a few episodes and I wonder if they mentioned Eric's marriage with Sheila. It would make sense to remember the Forrester patriarch once married a psycho already.

• Members

WyNot got has b@lls back! Frankly, I'm shocked at how quickly they turned this on the PoA. Regardless, B&B recognizes that this story has been resonating with the audience and has brought several good elements - an umbrella story that brings lots of characters together, solid family drama, business, etc. It's been very black/white, but they have plenty to work with to delve deeper. 

Oh and how about Stuffy's narcissism. Liam starts to tell his creepy story about Ivy and Stuffy just cuts him off to whine about Quinn. It was the perfect encapsulation about why that relationship always fails - it's always about Stuffy's needs. 

• Members

Through all the negativity spoken about Raya, I've stayed in their corner, but today, I don't think I've ever been pissed off this much at soap characters. How the hell are they going to go to Nicole and ask her to be a surrogate again. What f******* nerve. I hope she says hell no, bitch!

• Members

Both Myron and Rick have been shelved for months now and all of sudden they want another child? Really? Since when?? Seriously, Myron knew all the problems it brought the last time. It's a shame that they have no story for Rick anymore. And I just hate how Rick was calling Myron his angel....barf......

Wyatt needs to give her divorce papers. Team up with his mom and throw Steffy and Ridge out of Forrester. I doubt Eric would mind considering how he feels Ridge failed him. I can't stand Steffy anymore. I use to like her character but Bradley has trashed it. The whole Quinn is ruining our marriage is a joke. Quinn was all for Steffy and Wyatt. Her son is happy and so was she because of that....so why would she be a threat to her  now? Ridiculous!   Steffy just wants to ride that pole!

And dont get me started on the new triangle that is Gay Thomas/Bitsy/Caroline....ugh!

• Members

Steffy: "Our family has never faced anything like this before

Image result for bold and the beautiful eric and sheila

Maya's ass has SOME DAMN NERVE. What  selfish ass bitch. Nicole JUST had a baby for her and she wants her to give her another? I hate this selfish twat. What the hell is wrong with her? Rick too. Seriously, are we back to this sh-t?

Thank god Steffy finally left Wyatt. I hope she sticks by it. 

• Members

I only saw the end waiting for the Talk....but seriously?  Maya wants another baby?  I thought her big news was going to be her growing ovaries and having a baby of her own.  But she asks her sister AGAIN to have a baby for her?  I want Zende to stand up and NICOLE as well and say - NO.  Go get a WOMB.  Maybe SASHA can help you, *itch.  I'm not here to spend my young life giving you BABIES.  Or, let Nicole go after RICK if you want a really juicy story.  That's just me.  But with Wyatt....at the end, is Stuffy reeAAAAAALY gonna leave him????  Do you THINK???  Why is Wyatt so shocked that girls don't want his Mother as the Momma in Law when he always says he's "DONE" with his Mom, then goes back the very next day to nurse on the boob???  I'm so tired of Wyatt and Quinn.  It's always story 3.0 or 4.0.  Liam has a girl.  They can't get together. Wyatt wants the girl.  Quinn makes sure baby boy gets the girl.  Girl can't handle Quinn being the Mother in Law. Girl just never figures out Momma in law will always be Wyatt's mother and Whiner will always go back to the boob.  End of relationship. 

Archived