B&B: October 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ronn Moss would definitely not look and sound like a cardboard box.  He was always so lively, animated, and had...so much chemistry with the sets behind him and the teleprompter he was reading from.  But I'm sure he's not available - he left the show because he had so many other opportunities.

And Ronn Moss returning as Ridge....would be great - you would never know he and McCook are like 5 years apart in age. 

• Members

^^^^^^^^ I only watch the last 5 minutes on certain days - I leave it on mute and then later will just rewind it if something looks interesting....the plot devices are so ridiculous.  So Ridge has an unsigned marriage certificate...confronts Quinn....and then waves it in her face and hands the certificate to her???  Gehhhhd.  So for what....so he can wrestle it back from her, or she clubs him in the head when he turns around?  Quinn would never FORGE something right? haha 

• Members

I have to ask why Eric would still have the marriage license and it be unsigned.  When we finished our vows, the minister immediately had us sign the document, had witnesses sign the document and he filed it with the county clerk.  

• Members

Simple answer: Plot device

Nice to see Nicole, Zende/Nicole today. It feels like its been 2 months. Im guessing Sasha will turn up for Thomas soon

Haha, Ridge is so dumb. He acted WAY too soon and just played himself.  Quinn is in the power now to make him pay for that move and I cant say I feel sorry for him

• Members

Why were they there? The whole Zende bullshit about Eric was just that. Where was Throne and Felicia? I didn't want to see Myron thinking she was IT! Throwing shade at Quinn. She isn't any angel.

Don't feel sorry for him either. He got what he deserved. He isn't even a Real Forrester. His place should have been with Eric at the hospital instead of worrying about anything else.

Archived