B&B: October 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marcus was a little different. Eric/Donna were married for a bit and Marcus was not married to Eric's granddaughter who just left 'son' over his new wife. And I loved the Donna/Marcus reveal episodes. Sadly that was the only substantive story JG ever got on the show. 

With Donna back, I think Quinn should invite her and SPam for lemon bars and 'honey' - just for old times sake. 🐻

• Members

I rewound my TV 2 times this week (I think Thursday and Friday) to see the last 10 or 5 minutes...I don't DVR, but put it on mute and leave it on just so I can rewind if I feel like it after con calls.  Maybe I missed it or it's been explained, but I still don't understand how Eric is running or has control of Forrester.  Didn't Liam, Steffy, and Ridge pool Bill's shares or something to unseat Rick like a year ago?  Then suddenly Eric has Forrester and is making Quinn queen bee (and power of attorney shouldn't matter) because Eric doesn't really have control of Forrester...?  Or is this just the writers saying....oh, viewers will never remember that...?

And Eric and the "can I call you son?"  Is Wyatt 15 or 31 or what?  Why is Eric all up Wyatt's butt when Wyatt wasn't at the wedding either?  This scene (agree with what I read above)....creepy as all hell.  Let's just go all in with the camp and have Wyatt complete the creepiness with:  "Yes, DADDY, you can call me SON, if I can call you DADDY!  And will you SPANK ME DADDY if I am a BAD BAD BOY!??"  Just creepy.  And then they have Wyatt stand and look stupid as Momma delivers the crazy lines to the family re: "I am in control of Forrester per Eric now.  And can you let your Daughter know she's no longer President?" 

I don't understand the pull here for the rest of the Forresters.  Have them band together, look the witch and her weasel son in the eye...since you have control over the mansion, and our mindless Father at this point....and since he's still a child over the fact we didn't show up for his 8th wedding to a crazy *itch....you can let him know we have all just QUIT.  Now....hope you can pick up a pencil and learn how to sketch some clothes because we're all outta here.  Peace sweets!

And sorry - I didn't watch for like 10 years but Eric is very sanctimonious....around the time of the wedding he mentioned about having to forgive Stephanie over the years.  Guess what coot?  She had to forgive your cheating As* a few times as well, and guess what else?  Forrester would never have existed if it hadn't been for her....the money to start the company came from her family - not your sorry as*.  But that's why I have trouble watching soaps now...I remember bits of history (or at least I think)...but these things I mentioned above that seemed to have taken place in the last year - and then they expect you not to remember???  I still don't get how Eric has control of the company when he didn't.  But I guess I missed stuff. 

• Members

mSjpUm7.png

Her boring ass put him to sleep

zw9CYAe.png

He continues to wear the ugliest tie/shirt combos. Oh and he supporting Ridge and Brooke is not only ridiculous but its out of character given he's hated Ridge for her for good reason. Last time they were together, Ridge dumped her for Katie. And before that he dumped her during their honeymoon. Bill may not be a great person but he he's dne right by Brooke. When it comes to hurting her, Ridge has him beat

Quinn was faking being mean and horrible? WTF kind of BS is that

Image result for lisa rinna own shit

Why didnt Victor shave his beard? Day! I loved seeing her even if it was short

• Members

^ Totally agree on Rick suddenly acting like Widge is some white knight or even lesser of two evils after everything he has done to Brooke. Good grief. If anything, I'm surprised Rick isn't pulling a R.J. and wanting Eric/Brooke back together.

I really liked Brooke's speech to Widge the other day about why she loves Bill. Why on earth would she dump Bill who views her as an equal (Bill's words) for someone who has always treated her like garbage? I know B&B is trying to create drama and a potential triangle here, but it just doesn't hold water with all the history we've seen onscreen. It's different when there's an unknown backstory, but all this has played out before us.

• Members

I CANT stand RJ and his repetive dialgoue. Go back to boarding school!

Is there a reason why Caroline wasnt at this wedding? Liam's excuse was explained bc he didnt support it due to Bill's hypocrisy but Caroline has no reason not to show up especially with Wyatt being his only family member that did attend

Brooke telling Donna about the shares she's getting and how no one should no. Girl, everyone knows about this except Quinn and Wyatt. This is the worst kept secret

@soapsuds. I bet you were sure loving the fact that they've given Zende a voice in this Forresters vs Quinn conflict

• Members

I saw the end on Friday - like 5 minutes...Maya needs to die a slow painful death.  Weeks ago I was so mad the few minutes I watched when Nicole said something like..."Obviously Maya and Rick thought alot about this before asking me to be a surrogate again, so I should at least give it some thought."  She thinks they THOUGHT about it?  So stupid.  They gave no thought about utilizing your womb again you idiot.  Maya is a selfish twat.

And Nicole deserves everything she gets.  If Zende does the "peace out", she deserves it.  I wouldn't be sitting around while she donates another year of her life.  I can't stand Sasha but I sure do hope she sticks her nose all up in it and confronts Myron...at least ask...How ON EARTH can you ask this of your sister?  She already gave you one child...nothing will ever be enough for you.  And I was hoping Zende would buck up against Rick and Maya as well - at least have him confront them about adoption....hey, I was adopted....that's not good enough for you?  If the child isn't your "blood" it's not worth as much?  You two are both disgusting.

I have a feeling this will end the way I mentioned a couple of weeks ago.  Nicole will give birth again and then will be told that there was an issue during the birth and she'll never be able to have children again.  Unfortunately I never like Rick no matter who he's with so I don't really care about a love story between him and anyone.  But it's clear that's where they'll go.   

• Members

The story is ridiculous because why on earth does Nicole have to carry the baby. Why can't they just harvest her eggs and have another surrogate. That would make a lot more sense than having Nicole go through yet another pregnancy.

• Members

I hope they don't go the predictable route. When they go to have her tested, it should be revealed that do to giving birth premature, there are complications and she can never have children. I want to see Maya feel guilty and blame herself and for Julius to read her for filth

Knowing that the only child she will ever have was given away to Maya, how does Nicole respond? Does that make her want to get closer to Lizzie? It would be interesting seeing Maya get territorial and try to keep Nicole from having too much access to her, especially if this puts a wedge between she and Rick who feels more sympathetic towards Nicole. I think that would be a lot more entertaining then another pregnancy

• Members

I HATE Maya! How the hell can she let Nicole move forward with this considering how distraught she was? She is such a selfish twat

Zende: "Its not your job to have babies for them!" THANK YOU! Nicole is a dumb fool

I cant belevie Bill just walked out on Brooke like that

Can someone explain why Caroline was at a Halloween party with Thomas instead of at her uncle's non-wedding?

• Members

I watched most of the show (well, FF and rewound if something looked interesting - I wanted to see how far they would go with the perfect Maya).  I was glad they finally acknowledged something that should be easy - Zende and his own adoption.  But - why does Bell write everyone so damn thirsty on this show????  Can you let someone have 2 weeks of being single??  Brooke will be married to Ridge by next week.  Zende says to Sasha that things are over between he and Nicole....and Sasha is already humping up on him.  Could these writers just let someone have some kind of real redemption and just have ONE subtle moment?  I don't like Sasha, but what if....when Zende spills the tea, what if she said..."I'm really sorry.  Maybe you should think a little bit before you make a decision - and just try and have a nice evening."  And walk away instead of trying to do the humpty hump immediately. This is why I don't really like any character on this show....there is NO development, no thought, no chance for you to even LIKE someone.  They are in and out of beds and houses so fast.  But like I said in my post above....Nicole is stupid.  She does this, she gets exactly what she deserves.  I want Zende to get a spine....what about his children?  You're so busy giving your sister children, don't you ever think about what we could have??? 

This is another pet peeve of mine with the Maya and Nicole storyline in general.  They are now talking about their wonderful relationship growing up and how much they shared.  Um....no.  When Nicole came on the show and confronted Maya....Maya left town high and dry to get away from the community.  That was the story that was told.  Nicole by years, is at least 5 to 8 or more years YOUNGER than Maya.  Nicole never even really acknowledged Maya being Myron because she was so young.  Now suddenly they had years of sibling love.  When Nicole came on the show, it was written that Maya abandoned her when she was still fairly young.  Maya dropped out of high school to do that, so she was what...15, 16 at the most?  With Nicole at LEAST 5 years younger...what would her memories of all of those wonderful sibling years have been...???  2 or 3 years???  And for that she's donating her womb to Maya???  I hate this story. 

Archived