DAYS: September 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Their breakup happened rather abruptely and if Im recalling things correctly, he didnt come across all that bothered by it. Now he all of a sudden wants revenge a year later? Okay. What was his endgame in his scenes with Kate anyway? He had a gun on her but I didnt get the impression that he was going to kill, rape or kidnap her. He was just spewing on about Thomas and I dont get why he went to Kate for that or what he wanted to do with her.

And is he going to go after JJ and Aiden? I guess that would enter spoiler territory bc that hasnt been addressed on the show. As of now, his focus seems to be on Kate and Thomas

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So yesterday was the start of the 52nd season? Though I didn't find the episode as good as some last week it was still far better than it has been. The flow of scenes made sense and the beats before the commercial breaks were decent. Far less jarring than the past several weeks. Could have done without any of the Hernandez clan but at least the show is leading toward things that I am anxious to see: the villains wrecking havoc, everyone living under the Kiriakis roof....

I know i shouldn't hope...but i do hope they have a great November sweeps. 

I like the everyone in Salem is worried about there safety. Over Xander, Clyde and Orpheus being on the loose. When Ben was killing people left and right everyone was so nonchalant about it. I'm liking all the interaction between the characters. I can't remember the last time the Horton home had so many people in it.  Wow! i'm surprised the blackout happened midweek. 

• Members

Yeah really... a sleepy reaction from characters sleepwalking through a sleepy show. I would hope to see RAGE and PASSION when the idea of Ben is brought up around someone like Lucas, y'know, the FATHER of one of his victims. Instead, his reaction is that of a concerned fellow citizen who isn't personally affected. 

• Members

I'm over liking Claire, she's become shrill and I'm tired of hearing about her Youtube channel.

I thought Pettis was a little hammy today, but , then again, my niece is on the spectrum, and she gets like that sometimes. 

Love when a member of "COX" takes jabs at the Salem PD... A-H-R triangle is boring AF

• Members

Claire to Marlena: "I will NEVER forgive you!" Bitch shut up. Marlena should have slapped the snot out of her angsty teen self

and who gave Eduardo permission to come back? The mother better not return as well

Im glad Philip finally got a decent haircut. JPL actually looks younger with it. He can totally pass for 50

Archived