DAYS: September 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My god Claire is a twat. Wasnt she supposed to be the decent teen? How fitting that she nearly got killed almost immediately after she got loud with Marlena. She shut up real quick for the rest of the episode

Marlena is an awful liar. She tells Orpheus she doesnt know who Claire is after calling her by name

Nicole isnt making sense to me. She's fallen for Deimos bc he's changed yet she is lying to him about the baby bc Chloe needs to protect that child from him? If he's such a monster still, then why are you with him?

• Members

I get she's probably very much like today's teen, but Claire has become completely annoying. I know it's all for the plot but ugh.

I will say it's long overdue that she's finally sharing scenes with John and Marlena. I died when she called Hope "gran" ... I think it's the first actual acknowledgement on-screen that Claire is Hope's granddaughter. The same age as her daughter. LOL

I love John and Steve but I had to laugh a bit as they rolled on the ground, pulled their guns .... let's move on from these kinds of things.

I'm already sort of tired of Higs' usual make the woman weak. Hope and Kayla clinging to their men .... I know in the situation it makes sense and it's supposed to be all soapy romantic, the strong hunk protecting his woman, but it's just a thing I've noticed when she's writing. It also seems to fluctuate depending on the script writer.

I really need to see Rafe knocked down a few pegs. I still LOL at JJ as a cop. And poor Jennifer, relegated to one episode a week stuck in the Horton house. LOL. Who did Missy piss off again? Will Jennifer ever get a story again that's not off-screen? I like that Julie continues to appear (not until 10/28 this month I think). It could be better but it's better than going six to nine months out of the year without Doug and Julie being used.

I'm enjoying the show. The trio of terror escaping prison was a really smart launch story because it was able to unite the entire canvas. They've been able to touch upon a lot of relationships that were ignored previously. The cast interacts again. We have cliffhangers and some actual stakes. It's not perfect but I at least recognize my show again.

• Members

It hasn't really been addressed. When she first came on, maybe, and while I have missed episodes I've never heard her call Hope 'Gran'. They never share a scene for her to call her that to begin with tho .... Anyway, it stuck out to me and I LOL'd.

Archived