Y&R: July 2016 Thread

• Members

^ Yea, Phyllis should not be some simpering wet noodle.  And "the affair" is getting old.  Like 2 weeks ago,

I think the show is definitely feeling different.  Take Abby/Stitch today, and all the dialogue around the miscarriage and losing their daughter.  No way that's Pratt, he had already moved on from it and the story was more about Max.  I'm not a Stabby fanboy, but I like they are spending story on how the characters feel vs. what they do.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know you have to honor history but I'm already tired of Chloe. She's completely miserable and the way the character is written, she sucks the life out of any scene she's in. I'm tired of hearing about the loss of DeeDee. And I had to laugh yesterday when Michael was in the 'visitation room' and mentioned Chelsea's mother had been there to visit Adam because he saw the visitor's log. LOLLLLLLLLLL. Whatev. So everyone signs in but Victor's mystery woman (Chloe) was never made to sign in or show ID? We spend months of Kevin hacking a jail camera and they just never get to see her face....but she never had to show ID or sign in???? Good God.

• Members

I could've sworn that Chloe signed in under a fake name. 

Regardless, Chloe with Bella isn't much of a long-term story. OK, so Chloe stole Billy's seed and pulled an Ashley. It's not like Billy is going back to Chloe and that's like a one-day blip for Billy/Phyllis. Natalie really serves no purpose, but that's been the case since PassKey rolled out. 

• Members

Chloe hating Adam is ridiculous as he was not responsible in any way for her kid's death. Billy is solely responsible and Adam could have been any driver on the road that night (GH pulled this same trash in 2011).  This rivalry is baseless and a hack's dream!  

• Members

They made sure to explain that phyllis didn't want jack to know about the affair. She was going to dump him then openly start dating Billy. What a cruel scheme! 

But either way, they explained why Jill telling would force her back. He was never to know. 

Archived