DAYS: June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This entire Kate/Deimos/Nicole thing has been so bizarrely paced (like everything else, I guess). What happened to Nicole's stupid plan to dress up like Helena and "haunt" Deimos? Why on earth would Kate want to marry a man she's known for three months who's clearly obsessed with another woman?

Arianne Zucker has gotten some great monologues and emotional scenes out of this, but the whole thing is a mess.

• Members

Did they rationalize why Kate wanted to marry Deimos? Was that part of some mater plan to get control of Victor's company, mansion and money? Or were they really writing her as stupid and smitten by Deimos?

She assuming he died bc his body washed away in the river makes her look so stupid. Did she learn nothing from Nick? And lying to the cops about seeing Nicole kill him....huh? Its her word against Nicole and she isnt exactly trustworthy

Chad was still drunk. Ciara forgot all about Theo and is all googly eyed over Chad. How can Aiden be Kate's lawyer? Isn't Aiden still declared as legally dead? Koslow's, Zucker's and Irizarry talents are being wasted. Hernandez overload i'm Hispanic and i can't stand them. Hated seeing Maggie in her motor scooter wheelchair and Vic without his power suit  Ghost Bo at the very end zzzzzzzz.

• Members

Kate does have some video of an altercation between Nicole and Deimos. As to Nicole's plan he caught her and started roughing her up a little. Manhandling, not actually hitting. Kate has that video, he even threatened to kill Nicole if I'm remembering right, but he let her go in the end.

I haven't seen Jen since her special episode, but my attention wanders.

Archived