Y&R: June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Posted this in the wrong thread earlier:

I never thought I'd feel bad for Jack, but damn Phyllis is cold. I can't believe she turned down a weekend trip with him, lied about going on a business trip and then planned to spend the weekend with Billy.  Talk about adding insult to injury.

I don't remember if she was this bad during the affair with Nick, but I don't think so.

• Members

I don't think there's anything that can ever top the sheer horrificness of Phyllis during the Nick affair and her immediate turn into some kind of perverse, giggling stepford wife. *shudders*

• Members

I feel the exact same about Devon and Hilary too. None of the younger black characters are allowed to be young because they are needed to give Neil a supporting cast and story. 

Lily is thea most egregregious example though. They've been shoving her and CK into a role that neither can pull off. JMO. 

• Members

This whole story involving Adam being framed for Constance's "murder" that didn't happen is so frustrating to watch because it is so idiotic! 

Frazzled Sharon's story has really got to end especially with these Sage nightmares popping up.  

• Members

They are completely dragging out the Christian reveal and not in a good way. I get they are holding for July 'sweeps,' which I believe starts next week. But it's just not working on any level, except finally bringing SC & CG as screen partners again, which was long overdue. Everything else is just flat - even the Shick scenes are lacking. 

• Members

I hope that Adam being the father comes out at same time. Originally it would've been ok to let Nick believe it and possible Shick reunion in a twisted way. The way things have unfolded since Burning Bush was cut down - I say skip to Adam and Sharon co-parenting. 

• Members

I can't see Adam and Sharon co parenting. What possible reason would Adam have to complicate his family life in that way when he has a wife? All it would do is confuse Christian even more. A baby isn't a puppy. Sharon doesn't get to keep one just because it ended up on her doorstep.

• Members

I'm almost at 99% confident that JFP had every intention of allowing Dylan to keep this baby. He's the only one whose hands are completely clean so that when it comes out he can win custody in court. It's why Sage was killed instead of allowed to leave town with her baby. 

However, with her ouster, I don't think that's going to happen. At least not permanently like she intended. 

Archived