DAYS: New Abby Cast

Vee

• Members

Enjoy, last remaining abused DAYS fans. Or whatever.

Please register in order to view this content

EW:

Abigail Deveraux is about to get a whole new look on Days of Our Lives.

EW has learned exclusively that Marci Miller will replace Kate Mansi as the daughter of uber-couple Jack and Jennifer.

Miller began taping her episodes this month in preparation for her debut on the NBC sudser this fall. Her credits include roles in indie films like Dog Bowl as well as the Universal remake of Death Race 2050.

In January, Mansi announced via Instagram that she will depart Days of Our Lives. She started playing Abigail – her first major role in TV – in 2011.

“I’ve kept quiet as long as I could,” wrote the 28-year-old actress. “After much thought, I’ve decided the timing was right for me to set sail from Salem. I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed every single beautiful and messy moment of being Abigail, and will always treasure our time together.”

Mansi will continue to appear as Abigail through June.

• Members

Praying she's got the chops for this. But I'm fine having faith in that for the time being -- I'd much prefer a fresh face (like Mansi was) to them just plonking Kristen Aldersen into the show and assuming that'd do the trick.

• Members

Praying she's got the chops for this. But I'm fine having faith in that for the time being -- I'd much prefer a fresh face (like Mansi was) to them just plonking Kristen Aldersen into the show and assuming that'd do the trick.

I swear to Gawd that's what I thought it would say!!!!

• Members

so does this mean they're turning Ciara into a psycho/bad girl character? Seriously? Or will Abby return w/ her life gone and she will become the psycho/bad girl character? Ether way: mess. :rolleyes:

Archived